Chapter 40- Pools And Truth Or Dare

Amanda's POV

I sit on the edge of the pool with a towel wrapped around me and my feet in the water. Austin is standing on the edge of pool, next to me, and everyone else is in a circle around the pool.   

"Okay Mister Gold, truth or dare?" Gina says to Hunter.

"I'll be safe and go with truth." Hunter says.

"Okay, who do you like?" Wow Gina, so original. I can definitely see what Austin likes in you...

Hunter looks at Jen who is in the pool next to him, "Umm... I..." Hunter hesitates, "Jen." he states and goes completely red.

Whaaaaat?

Hoe, you say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I'm fangirling for Jen because I know how long she has had a crush on Hunter. This is crazy. I can't imagine what she's thinking right now. Probably doing mind cartwheels. Hunter likes Jen. Jen likes Hunter.

Why couldn't my life be that simple?

Jen's face goes a deep red color. "Okay your turn. Choose your victim." Gina says to Hunter who is looking nervously at Jen.

Hunter looks around at all of us and his eyes stop on me. "Amy, I choose you. Truth or dare?" he asks and all eyes turn to me.

"Umm.. Dare." I say.

"Oh, living on the wild side. Okay, I dare you to take off your towel and get in the pool." I've never warn a bikini before.

I don't want people looking at my body. Only Austin has seen me and it was dark so it wasn't that bad but now all the lights are on and all eyes are on me. I stand up and drop my towel to the ground.

"Holy shit," James says, "Your body is hot as fuck."

Austin clears his throat and Jordan chuckles, "Where did you find a chick like that?" James whispers to Austin, a bit too loudly.

"Why the hell have you not worn a bikini before? You're sexy!" Jen says, pulling a weird face and laughing.

I give a awkward smile and slide into the pool next to Austin. "Okay, Jen. Truth or dare?" I say trying to get all eyes off me.

"Dare." Jen says, grinning.

"I dare you to go into a bathroom and stay in there for five minutes alone with Hunter." I say and smile.

They both look at each other then shrug and climb out the pool.

Five minutes later...

Jen and Hunter come out the bathroom. Their lips are red and swollen. Jen gets in the pool and then smiles and nods at me. Yay! Jen finally got the guy of her dreams.

"Austin, truth or dare?" Jen says and grins. Oh no, this can't be good. Especially not if he likes Gina. "Choose for me." Austin says and shrugs.

"Okay, I choose dare." Jen says and Austin nods.

"I dare you to make out with Amanda... Underwater." I love Jen but I hate her.

Austin turns to me and slowly moves closer to me until his perfect body is against mine. "You okay with this?" he whispers in my ear.

I nod, my heart starting to race. I will just kiss him, it won't mean anything.

Just a kiss.

But you like him you idiot!

Well he doesn't like me, so it means nothing. He likes Gina. It will just be a stupid kiss with a super sexy guy.

That's it.

-

A/N: Ola my favorite homosapiens, people said I should make the chapters for this book longer. I am not making them longer. I said at the beginning of the book that it was my first time writing and I only wrote 500 words or so per chapter but I'm not flipping around the whole book 'cause it is already written and I'm just editing it, so sorry if you don't like it ;)

Song: No - megan trainor

Question of the day: What is today's date for you?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG