Chapter 30- Kisses And Jawlines

Amanda's POV

Let's just look at the situation: One of my best friends helped my boyfriend cheat on me, then the hottest player in our school comes to me, asking me to be his fake girlfriend as revenge. I agree because;

1. He's hot
2. He is Austin f*cking Diesel
3. He gave me a jelly tot ring
4. I want revenge too

Then I get pushed in a pool and go unconscious for two days after being assaulted by my ex boyfriend who cheated on me.  Now I'm kissing the player because his friend doesn't believe we're dating. That just about sums it up.

It feels good. Really good.

That's bad.

You're probably confused as to why it's bad but look at it like this;  the first guy I fell in love with -his name is Brandon- kissed me. The next day I went into the girls bathroom and found him making out with a wh*re named Gina. It's a long story but that just the first bit. I've never told anyone about Brandon. Ever. But if your reading this I'm dead so it doesn't really matter.

Just kidding.

Sorry. Anyway so yeah there's that which you'll find out more about later. The second guy I ever fell in love with was Evan and well... You know how that turned out. I can't fall love, especially not with the biggest player in our school. I'm broken. That's the problem.

But his lips are so soft.   

He smells so good.

He tastes good too. Like bubblegum. I like bubblegum.

My hands are on his cheek and I can feel his jawline, it's so damn sharp. Why is he so hot?

This should seriously be illegal.

His hand slides up my waist and finds it's way to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him. He bites my bottom lip and I let out a whimper.

No. Don't fall for him Amanda. He plays with girls, breaks them and forgets them. He told me he can't love anyone. I know he will hurt me.

I can't do this. I'm afraid. Afraid of getting hurt again. I definitely know what it feels like to be hurt and it's an awful feeling. I don't want to just let myself go for some hot guy that goes to my school that will definitely break my heart. There is no way Austin Diesel will ever really like me. I mean yes, his lips feel splendipulous but it's not worth it.

I push away from Austin and let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

Austin looks at me in a dazed shock like he doesn't know what just happened. I have to make sure he doesn't do this again. I slap Austin so hard that his face turns sideways and it leaves a red hand print on his left cheek.

I stand there frozen as Austin turns to look at me, hurt and angry.

He is about to say something but before he can, I turn and I push past Hunter, running out of the room anod down the stairs of his house as fast as I can.

-

A/N: If you tell me my chapters are short I'm gonna kick you cause I warned you the chapters are short in this book. I'm kidding about the kicking part, you guys are too splendipulous for that but whatever.

Song: Talking bodies- Tove Lo (cover by Leroy Sanchez)

Question of the day: Do you prefer Samsung or Apple?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG