Chapter 23- Sweet Cheeks And Ferrari's

Amanda's POV

Austin walks into the salon and sucks a breath when he sees me. I turn to look at him and he smirks and checks me out. "Holy shit, you look sexy." He says. Yeah, I guess I do look better. Most of the time my hair is up in ponies or buns but it's loose now and Kaitlin gave me highlights that I admit look splendipulous. She also cut a tiny bit of my hair but it still goes down to my hips. My nails are painted a metallic pink color and she also taught me how to do my make up properly. I smile at Austin, "Thanks." My cheeks go pink. Austin Diesel just said I was sexy *internally fangirls*.

I stand up and smile at Kaitlin, "Thank you so much." I say. "It's always a pleasure sweet cheeks." She says and goes back to the counter. We leave the store and walk through the mall and I see a huge candy store, "Please Austin? We won't be long. Can we pleeeeeease go in?" I pout and Austin sighs, "Fine, but really quickly."

Two hours later...

We walk out the store with two bags filled with sweets. I am pretty sure I died and went to candy heaven AND IT WAS AWESOME!! "I think this is enough sweets to last us ten decades." Austin says. "Shh," I stroke the wall of the candy store, "Don't hurt its feelings." I turn to look at the store properly, "Don't listen to him, we will be back soon." I say and WINK AT THE STORE. I JUST WINKED AT A CANDY STORE! God how much of a loner do you have to be to flirt with a candy store?

Austin stares at me for a moment with his mouth open and then bends over in a fit of laughter, "Did you just... Flirt with the... The... Candy store?" He starts guffawing and I roll my eyes, "Maybe." I say and start walking towards the parking.

Austin helps me carry the bags back to his Ferrari and then he drops me off at my house. Before I get off I turn to Austin and smile, "Thanks Austin, today was fun." He smirks and nods, "We should do it again little miss jelly tots." Austin says. "Bye, Austin." I say and get out the car, taking the many packets with me.

I get to my room and drop all the bags with a smile playing on my lips. The bad boy was really... Nice?

-

A/N: MR SEXY PANTS IS BAE! Right? Ugh lurrrv it. Anywhoo, I know this chapter was just a filler bit I was really feeling for candy and decided to add this into the chapter ;) Yup so that happened...

Song: Young and beautiful- Lana Del Ray

Question of the day: Chocolate or vanilla?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG