Chapter 31- Problems And Resturants

Amanda's POV

I have one tiny problem. Its not that big of a deal, its not like I have no idea where I am, it's not like I don't have a car to drive home, it's not like I don't know how to get home.         

I'm so screwed. It seems like I am going to end up sleeping in a box on the side of the road until someone is nice enough to tell me where I am and take me to my hope without kidnapping me in the process.

I'm sitting in the cafe down the road from Austin's house, in the booth at the back. I don't have a ride. I left my phone at Austin's house. I have no idea where I am. So basically... I'm as fucked as Kim Kardahian.

Hahaha, get it? Because she made a sex tape...

No? Okay.

I'm praying Austin doesn't find me. I just slapped him. I just slapped Austin Diesel... Because he kissed me! Austin fricking Diesel kissed me! Why me? Was it just time proove we aren't lying? Even if we are.

I don't get why he kissed me. There is a low chance that he actually likes me so I don't think that's one of the possibilities.

The café I am sitting in is actually quite cute. It's a mugg and bean restaurant. They are some kind of new business that expanded out from Africa.

If you've never been to a mugg and bean then I'm sorry and too bad because I am horrible at explaining things.

Okay fine, I'll try but don't judge me.

So there are brown round tables filling the middle of the restaurant and along the walls on both sides are booths with brown matching cushiony seats. At the back of the cafe is a mini bar with lots of different alcohol and other drinks. There is a young, dark skinned man working at the bar and he is mixing a cocktail for a chubby man who looks extremely stressed and his brown hair has almost completely disappeared and he is basically bald.

In the left corner, at the back of the café, there is a door that says 'KITCHEN' in big red letters and on the opposite side of the room is the toilets.

There is a middle aged couple smiling at each other at one of the round tables in the middle of the restaurant. The man is eating a waffle with cream and chocolate syrup on top.

It looks so good, the waffle is crispy and golden and the cream looks so fresh and sweet and the chocolate is dripping off the side of the waffle.

Great, now I'm hungry.

The lady is just drinking a cup of coffee and you can see the steam rising from it. Other then the couple, the chubby old man, the bartender and I, the restaurant is empty.

Until the little bell on the door tigles
and someone walks in. I look up and start panicking when I see who just walked in.

Donald Trump.

Just kidding, it's Austin.

-

A/N: I'm sorry xD that was such a bad joke. You know what I don't understand is how people go into supermarkets and stuff and just find famous people. Like imagining walking into Target and finding Dylan O'Brien! I would probably start freaking out and I would end up asking him to marry me.

Song: Pham - Movements ft Yung Fusion

Question of the day: What do you think of Donald Trump?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG