Chapter 54- Paint And Sticks

Amanda's POV

"I'll be right back," Austin tells me and I nod, standing alone on the beach and looking out at the waves as they wash up onto the sandy shore.

He comes back a few minutes later, shirtless and holding two black sticks in his hands.

"What are those?" I ask and look down at the sticks.

"You want my stick?" he asks and chuckles.

"Are you five?" I ask, rolling my eyes at his immaturity.

"They're for fire dancing," he states and throws the stick in the air then catches it again. "I'm going to dance for you, Miss. Jelly tots."

I blush and step away from him, my whole body suddenly heating up.

He turns on a speaker and loud music starts playing from it, making my eyes widen. Wow, he really planned this all out.

That's so freaking sweet and adorable.

As the music carries on playing, AAustin sets fire to the two sticks and starts throwing and spinning them. He dances with the fire, to the beat of the music.

Is there anything this boy can't do?

I stand silently, watching Austin. The sweat from the heat and the dancing causes his tanned skin to shine.

I'M FEELING FLUSTERED.

As the song comes to the end, he stops and puts out the fire. He grins at me and I can't help but stare at him. To say I am speechless would be like saying jelly tots and Nutella taste good. Huge understatement.

"Wow," I whisper. Austin's grin is visible, even in the dim light and I grin back at him. He always seems to amaze me, especially when I least expect it.

"Not done yet. If I'm going to woo you, I'm going to have to do more than just dancing."

"What exactly are you going to do to woo me then?" I ask, raising my eyebrow in amusement.

He grabs my hand and leads me even further down the beach.

Standing alone on the sand, is a canvas that is surrounded by different colour paint pots.

This is... WHAT?

"What are you doing?" I ask as he goes to the canvas and picks up a paint brush. What does it look like he is doing, dumbass?

"I'm painting you. Take off all your clothes," he explains.

My eyes widen. "No!" I shout, only in my bikini anyway. This is a first date, and that is not happening.

"Relax," he says and chuckles, "I'm kidding."

Of course he is kidding, Amanda. You're such an embarrassment. Stupid potato sack.

I glare at him, leaning down and grabbing paint. Before Austin can stop me, I wipe paint down his perfectly sculpted chest and grin.

"Masterpiece," I say and laugh, admiring the aesthetic and organic line painted down his body. True perfection.

"You don't even need paint to be a masterpiece." Austin winks then grabs me and pulls me closer.

The paint on his chest rubs against me as I stay pressed up against him. "You're absolutely perfect," he whispers then leans down and gently places a kiss on my forehead.

"We should get back now, it's getting late," Austin whisper. I just nod, loving the feeling of my body against his.

Consider me wooed.

-

A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever, and thanks for being patient. Sometimes I question what I was thinking the first time I wrote this book. So stupid and the chapters are so short but whatever, once it's completed I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist. Hehe.

Song: Paris - Chainsmokers

Question of the day: Can you give me good books to read on wattpad and the links? I've been looking for really good books but I can't find them anymore cause I finished reading most of the good ones *cries*

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG