A/N

Hey guys, I will be updating in a few minutes, don't worry!

I just wanted to say something first.

I understand that this book makes no sense sometimes but I wrote it when I was really young and had no idea what I was doing.

Some of the plot holes are so bad that I don't even know how to fix it and I have wanted to delete it from the start but a couple of people asked me to keep it so I am writing this for the people that want to read. If you don't like the fact that some of it makes no sense then it is extremely easy to stop reading and find another book.

I was just a little girl that got really excited because I had two reads. Yes, two reads! I went around telling everyone about it and I kept writing because of those two reads (they were probably accidental clicks) and so I really am trying for the people who want to read.

*sigh* I'm just really tired and I could be watching Riverdale (yaass) but instead I am taking the time to write or edit.

No, I am not saying my writing is a blessing to your life. You guys are my blessings, because you keep me writing. All I am saying is that if you want books with no spelling errors and plot holes then go to Amazon or whatever.

Okay, I thought I should just say that.

And who watches Riverdale? I just watch it for Archie and Jughead *heart eyes emoji*