Chapter 36- Engines And Italians

Amanda's POV

We've been driving for a while now. We have only made a few stops, like when I had to pee and I threatened Austin, saying that if we don't stop, I'll pee on him.

Ew, that was actually disgusting but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We stopped at a garage and we bought food as well, I made sure Austin didn't buy potato chips though because the sound of people eating that drives me insane. I hate loud chewers.

This car is really fast, as expected, and the engine sounds loud and beautiful. I've always liked fast cars. Who doesn't?

Austin's phone starts to ring and he pulls it out of has pocket, pressing the green button.  

"Hello?" Austin says, frowning as he keeps his eyes on the road. I turn slightly to watch Austin and listen, I love eavesdropping, you learn so much. Sometimes I do it accidentally though.

"Oh, hey ma." he says, smiling. I can hear a muffled woman's voice speaking... Italian?

"Yeah..." he says slowly, brushing a hand through his hair. "Sorry, come on, it's not such a big deal ma." The woman starts speaking really fast and a whole lot louder. Austin eyes widen. "What? No, she can't!" Austin slows the car down and he comes to a stop on the side of the road. "Fine." Austin scrunches his eyebrows inwards.

"Yes." he says after a while of silence. "I love you too ma. Mhmm, okay. Yes. Okay, I know, I know. Yes ma. Okay. Okay. Bye." he ends the call and sighs, leaning his head back against the seat.

Oh my word, his jawline is more on fleek than Kylie Jenners eyebrows.

"You're Italian?" I ask. Austin nods slowly, staring up at the roof. No wonder he's so hot. "Is everything okay...?" I add.

He shakes his head. "What's up?" I say after a while and Austin purses his lips again, looking down.

"My mother some how found out that you're my 'girlfriend'. I've never had a girlfriend that anyone has known about before and..." he sighs, "She wants to meet you on Monday."

"What's so bad about that?" I raise my eyebrow.

Austin sighs again, "She wants us to go meet her in Italy for an entire week." he explains.

"Italy!" I shout, "We're going to fly to Italy to meet your mom? What about school?"

Austin nods, "Well Mrs Colon, our principal, told me you have next week off and the week after that because you hit your head really hard and burst your eardrum when you were pushed in the pool and I don't care about school so that doesn't really matter. She booked us business class tickets for Monday already but I'm sure you're not okay with that, right?" Austin asks.

"Who isn't okay with flying to Italy! In business class? Yes, I'm in!" I say and grin. I've never been to Italy. My parents travel everywhere but I don't travel much. Especially not on business class!

Austin shakes his head and smiles, looking really relieved., "You're crazy you know that?" he says.

I wink, "I know, just the way you like it." I joke and he chuckles, starting the car and speeding off down the road.

-

A/N: Bonjour.. Oh wait that's not Italian :P IM JOKING IM JOKING I did French for two years at school, I definitely know it's French. Heh. Okay now this is my rant time, good type not bad, and I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS xxx like seriously, I thought this book sucks donkey balls but then you guys say that you actually like the book and I'm like WHAAAAAAAT? So thank you so much for being so splendipulous, I love yoi guys sooo much <3

Song: Stressed Out - twenty one pilots

Question of the day: What would you do if you only had one day left to live?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG