Chapter 26- Cotton Wool Balls And Kissable Lips

Amanda's POV

Austin is sitting on one of the beds in the nurses office with the curtains closed, his legs are dangling off the edge of the white bed.

The nurse walks in and smiles, "Hello." She greets, taking out the first aid kit and cleaning up Austin's jaw, wiping away the blood. She then puts a band aid on it and presses it down making him wince. After that she puts an orange coloured antiseptic on a cotton wool ball and faces me, "There's a sick patient on the bed next door that I need to get to. Do you mind just holding this against Mr Diesel's lip?" The nurse asks.

I nod slowly and take the cotton wool ball. How cliché. The nurse leaves and  I walk up to Austin who is still sitting on the side of the bed. I press the cotton wool bud against his his lip and he flinches. "Sorry." I whisper and move closer to him, our bodies almost touching.

He looks up at me, his hazel eyes boring into mine so intensely I feel like I am going to explode.

I lightly dab the cotton bud against his soft kissable lips. I concentrate as hard as I can on his lips, I know if I look up I will fall into his trap.

I really want to kiss him.

He's so close, I could just go a tiny but closer...

But I can't. 

He's a player, everyone knows that.

I will not be just another girl he made out with.

His lip stops bleeding so I throw the cotton wool away in the dust bin. "We need to get to class. It's P.E now." I say and Austin nods and hope off the bed.

I turn around to walk out when Austin's voice stops me, "Amanda?" Mmm I like the way he says my name. I turn around and Austin is really close to me. He smells splendipulous. "Mhmm?" I say staring at those kissable lips. So kissable.

No Amanda, he is off limits.

He moves even closer to me and I can feel his breath on me. "Thank you." He says. I look up into his eyes. "No, I should be thanking you, you saved me from Evan. I owe you." I say back. Austin shakes his head, "You don't owe me anything." I smile and we both leave to get to P.E.

But the thing is, I meant it. I don't know what Evan would've done if Austin didn't stop him. I can't explain how much I want to hug him and just never ever let go.

But I can't.

-

A/N: Can't keep my hands to myself! :P I have had this song stuck in my head forever *groans* her voice is amazing though and Selena is just so on point :O damn. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter xxx see you soon ;)

Song: Hands to myself - Selena Gomez

Question of the day: Can you keep your hands to yourself? ;)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG

He Wants Revenge जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें