Chapter 43- Flights And Panicking

Austin's POV

"Flight A360 is ready for boarding. Please make your way to gate B17. Thank you and good day." A ladies voice rings through the airport.

"That's us!" Amanda screams in excitement and then grabs my hand and pulls me towards the area where our flight is boarding.

We left the beach house with Hunter in charge and then we packed and left straight away so we didn't miss the flight.   

I look down at Amanda's hand that is attached to mine as we speed walk through the airport.

What is she doing to me?

I like Amanda a lot but she made me promise I would never love her so I can't tell her. Everything I said about Gina was a lie.

When I was waiting for Amanda on the beach, Gina came out instead and she told me she knew everything. She knew about the fake dating and about how I actually liked Amanda and she made me kiss her otherwise she would open her big, fat mouth and tell Amanda and everyone in the school everything. I knew that couldn't happen because that would hurt Amanda and I don't want to hurt her.

I feel like I did the wrong thing but I was panicking and I tried to do it fast so Amanda wouldn't see. I hope she didn't.

We give the tickets and passports to a lady that's standing in front of the plane entrance. She scans the tickets and then let's us through with a smile.

As we take our seats, Amanda leans close to me, "Am I dreaming?" she whispers.

I chuckle and put my hand on her thigh, "It's real." I whisper back and she shivers and them smiles.

It's real.

I love her.

Fuck, I'm so screwed. I broke her stupid promise but I thought it wouldn't matter because I didn't think it would happen and it's so freaking cliché but it's happening.

The plane starts moving and it speeds down the ramp. Amanda grabs my hand and squeezes tightly, looking at me in fear and excitement.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Amanda squeals as the plane takes off and her arm brushes against mine, driving me crazy.

What am I going to do?

-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my gerrrrrrrrrd." Amanda says and then squeals, looking around at the hotel room.

I chuckle, "I don't do anything less then splendipulous." I state and wink.

Amanda's POV

I look around the room with wide eyes. There is a sliding door that is covered by a deep coloured purple curtain.

There is also one king sized bed and wooden floors. In one corner of the room there is a bath that's out in the open but there is also a conjoined bathroom to the right of the room.

"We're going to meet my mom at il palagio, a restaurant at the four seasons hotel tonight so we should get ready because we only have an hour." Austin says and adds, "You can change in the bathroom and I'll change out here." he tells me. I nod again and take my cloths to change in the bathroom.

I take off all my cloths and slip on my dress from Prada that my mom bought for me from London. The three places I've never been to, but have always wanted to go to, are Italy, London and Maldives. At least I can tick Italy off my bucket list now thanks to Austin.

I put on black matching high heels then straighten my hair and put some make up on quickly. I want to look good for Austin's mom because I've never met her but she's already done so much for me. I mean, I'm in Italy for Pete's sake!

When I'm done, I check everything one last time in the mirror and then open the door.

Oh sheet.

-

A/N: HAHAHA. Okay, I'm sorry for the slow updates, I don't have WiFi right now so it's hard :'( but here is le update ;)

Song: I can't remember but I know it has David Guetta in it...

Question of the day: What does 'K' mean to you?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG