Chapter 22- Hair Dryer's And Makeover's

Amanda's POV

We leave the sports store and walk through the huge shopping mall and past many different people - most of which were girls that giggled and drooled over Austin - to a store called HEAT, it's a hair salon.

We walk in to the sound of blow dryers and water running and there are woman getting their nails done, cutting their hair, reading vogue magazines and drinking coffee. "Ahh, you must be Amanda." Says a thin lady around her mid-twenties with a dead straight bleach blond bob. I nod and smile, not knowing who this lady is. "My name is Kaitlin Diesel, I am Austin's sister." She says and smiles. She is pretty but seems way too nice to be related to Austin.

"So," Kaitlin says and claps her hands together, "Let's give you a makeover."       

Kaitlin puts me in a black cushioned chair after washing my hair, wrapping a big black cloak over my body. Austin leaves to go buy me shoes while I get my hair done. I know he has good taste cause of the cloths he picked out for me earlier. "You'll see my master piece when I'm done." She says as she covers the mirror in front of me.

After a long time of sitting in the chair and becoming more and more curious as to what was happening to me and freaking out about how it could be a prank and I could end up looking like a skunk, Kaitlin is finally finished. "You ready to see your new sexy self?" Kaitlin asks.

I nod.

Kaitlin pulls down the cloth blocking the mirror.

-

A/N: Will she look like a skunk? Who knows? :P I DON'T KNOW WHY I CRY BUT I THINK ITS CAUSE I REMEMBER FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I HATED YOU THAT I USED TO LOVE YOU!

Song: Used to love you- Gwen Stefanie

Question of the day: favorite T.V show?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG