Chapter 49- Tickets And Shoes

Amanda's POV

We walk into the hotel room "Austin-" I get cut off by him.

"Amanda, why would you love me?" he asks frustratedly and turns to face me.

"Why wouldn't-" I get cut off by him again.

"No! I mean, you know who I am! You know what I'm like! Why the hell would you be so stupid? Do you really think that I would ever like you back?" Austin screams at me and I go silent.

Stupid heart, have you not broken enough? Just leave me alone!

"M-maybe... Yes? I don't know." I whisper.

"No. No, Amanda, I will never love you back. I swore I wouldn't fall in love with you and I won't! Never." he states and turns around to take out clothes to change into from his suitcase. "I booked the tickets, we're leaving tomorrow." he adds.

"If you won't love me then why would you love Gina? Why would you kiss her?" I ask.

"Because Gina is better than you. You're a nobody to me." he spits and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I stare at the closed door as tears accidentally slip down my cheeks. A shiver goes over my whole body and I feel like I don't want to breathe.

I will never love you back.
Why the hell would you be so stupid?
Gina is better than you.

The words ring over and over in my head.

At least now I know why he didn't say anything about me loving him and why he kissed that other girl.

I take off my shoes and get into bed with my dress still on. I really don't feel like changing right now.

I feel the bed dip on the other side a while later, "Amanda, you awake?"

I don't answer.

He takes my hand and intertwines it then moves closer to me and softly kisses my neck, "I'm so sorry. I do love you... I just can't, you can't get hurt."

What?

He pulls me into a hug from behind, still holding onto my hand, "I won't let her take you. I'm crazy about you, Miss jelly tots."

I sit up and shift away from him, "I hate you, Austin. You're just like all the other assholes out there. You never fucking change. I saw you with Gina outside and I let it go because I knew you liked her but then you kissed another girl after that and on top of that, you started screaming at me because of how stupid I am?"

I stand up and move away from him, "Then you tell me that the bitch that helped my first boyfriend cheat on me is better then me? I-I..." Another tear falls down my cheek and I close my eyes, shaking my head.

"I really am stupid for falling in love with you but don't worry, I'll get over it. You're a fucking dick!" I shout and sit down on the sofa that is placed in the room.

"Wait, Gina helped your first boyfriend cheat on you?" Austin asks, looking shocked.

"Forget it." I mumble and lie down on the sofa. I shouldn't have told him that, as if he cares. I'm a nobody to him.

"Amanda, we should talk." Austin says and stands up.

"No, Austin. You should fuck off." I state and close my eyes.

Austin's POV

I sit down on a spot the Amanda isn't lying on, on the sofa and sigh.

I can't tell her about the red head lady. I know I'm hurting Amanda and pushing her away but only because I have to. I can't let anyone know that I love her, especially not her.