1

Mya's POV

I opened my eyes and was blinded by a bright light. I tried moving but was pushed down by the nurse.

"Take it easy. You've been sleeping for almost a year, so take one step at a time." I sighed and sat back.

"Has a tall man, white with green eyes came by to see me" I asked hoping she'll say yes or maybe even better Darius would walk in with flowers.

"Actually he stopped coming for almost a year as well. The last I saw him was on April 17" she said while filing papers. I leaned back as the doctor came in and checked me.

"Do you remember a lot of things" he asked.

"Yes I was suppose to get married in a few months. 4 to be exact" he nodded his head and checked a few things.

"Is there someone you want me to call"

"My fiancé, Darius Jackson"

**********

Darius's POV

I laid in bed and watched as Meghan my fiancé slept. Since Mya was in a coma for a year the doctors told me that she was never gonna make it, I decided that I should give myself closure and move on. Hence my new fiancé Meghan.

I was about to snuggle with her when my phone started to ring.

"Answer it before Delilah wakes up" did I forget to mention I had a daughter now. She was 3 months old and the second best thing to happen to me after Meghan.

I reached for it and answered it.

"Hello"

"Yes, Mr. Jackson?"

"This is him"

"I've got some good news for you sir. Your fiancé has woken up and she is free to go. All you have to do is come and sign for her and she's free to go"

You've got to be kidding me.

"Ok I'll be there in a few minutes" I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my face. I felt hands snake around my body.

"You ok"

I didn't know to tell Meghan the situation that I was just thrown into.

"A friend came to visit me in town and I have to pick them up" I said getting up.

"Oh what's his name" she asked takin the seat that I once had sat in.

"It's actually a girl, and her name is Mya" I said putting my sliders on. I looked to see her facial expression but nothing changed.

"Oh well bring her here. It's really early but I won't mind meeting her" she said getting comfortable.

************

Mya's POV

I waited in the hospital lobby and watched as everyone walked by. I haven't seen my Darius for almost a year. I wonder what could have happened to him. Has be grown a beard, got taller I must sound like an overly obsessed woman but could you blame me.