17

Mya's POV

"Ok, is this the dress" I asked turning around. We've been in David's Bridal for almost an hour and still haven't been able to pick out a dress. It was bad enough that the wedding was in a month.

"No I don't like it" my cousin said. She lived in South Korea but came here just to help out with my cousin. Darius mom shook her head.

"I'm with Jeanine, I don't like it, try something different" the helper smiled and help me out thw dress. I can see the frustration in her eyes. I really felt as if I was on Say Yes To The Dress, cause this is ridiculous.

I tried on three more dresses before i finally picked my dress. (The dress you guys pick will be included in chapter 19 when the wedding will be written) (aka: the dress voting will be closed   )

******
I opened the door to Darius's and I house to hear people talking. I walked further and heard a females voice.

Oh hell no.

I took my heels off and got ready to go see what the hell was going on in my own home. I was shocked to see Meghan and some other man, as well as Darius.

"Oh hey babe" Darius said getting up and walking to me. He kissed my cheek ans d introduced me to the mysterious man, Gavin.

So this was the man she tried to hook me up with. He wasn't my type but he was pretty. Meghan held Delilah in her hands and played with her. Not even acknowledging me. Ok.

"Hello Gavin, nice to meet you. Meghan" she looked up and faked a smiled at me. I thought we made amends.

"Hi Mya" I walked to the kitchen and grabbed us all some waters.

"Why water babe, get us some wine or beers, were not sick" Darius said taking the waters back and bringing Gavin with him. It was at least ten minutes and they still haven't returned.

To cut some awkwardness, I decided to spark up conversation with Meghan.

"So I heard you went back to New York" I questioned her.

"Listen Mya, I never liked you after the whole incident, and if you think that I'm going to just sit back and let you have your little perfect fairy tale with Darius then your wrong. I'm here to bring havoc in your life" she said not even batting an eye at me. She grabbed her bag and stood up.

"Oh and I'll be checking off chicken on the list," she called for Gavin and they soon left.

Word Count: 440
3 More Chapters
Sorry for the long wait. I was on vacation