19

Meghan's POV

I logged onto Instagram and instantly typed in Myawadeworld. I know who makes their Instagram name like a child. She could at least be classy like and make it Megz. You know. Short and classy.

My eyes immediately caught on one photo.

Step one : date ✔️Step two: propose✔️Step three: wedding 🕐Step four: pregnant ✔️

Step one : date ✔️
Step two: propose✔️
Step three: wedding 🕐
Step four: pregnant ✔️

The bítch is pregnant. With his baby. I read the comments that consisted on heart eyes and finally's.

I checked her snapchat. We added each other before the incident.

All her photos and videos were of her and Darius in bed and cake testing. I guess he really cared about her because the only wedding planning we did was telling his parents that he proposed.

I closed the apps and went to check on Delilah. I love my babygirl, but to be honest, it's Darius that I want. There's a reason, I lied to him and made him believe he was her father.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"I really tried honey to give you the life you need. I mean your father quit his job and started his own company. A company that can't even get on the charts even if it had a ladder" she laugh as if she knew what I was talking about.

"Is that how you really feel about me" Gavin asked. I stood there not daring to look behind me.

Lord please let this be a dream. When he didn't speak again I decided to see if he was still there.

He was.

"Thats really what you think of me. A loser. Someone who can't take care of their child. I mean what do you want from me Meghan. You want me to live my life like Darius. The guy doesn't care for you. I want to marry you and have more children with you. He doesn't.  He's getting married and he's about to have a child, thats actually his." I tried to speak but he cut me off.

"If you feel as though, I can't take care of you and Delilah, get the hell out of my home that I had to alter in order for my daughter to feel at home. Stop using that crib and diaper changer you're using. Get her out the clothes I brought. And most importantly, get ready to go to court, cause at least I have a job that brings money."

He began to walk out the room but stopped.

"Im serious Meghan, get ready to go to court for joint custody of my daughter"

He walked out the house. My back hit the wall. My life has been ruined and it all started when Mya wanted to seduce Darius back to her. I grabbed Delilah and drove to Gavin's mom house. I then made a beeline trip to where Mya was most likely. Home.

****
Mya's POV

I heard the doorbell ring and drew myself from Darius. All day we had a busy a schedule and it was only 2 in the afternoon. Later on tonight we had a rehearsal dinner. Currently we were in bed taking short naps and talking about the baby. He already had names.

I opened the door to see Meghan. What did she want. Before I could ask her, she pushed me hard making my head bounce off the tile floor. My hand went to touch my head to feel blood. She walked to the kitchen and came back with a knife.

My head was pounding but I managed to dodge every hit she was trying to make at my stomach. Maybe she knew I was pregnant or this is what she meany when she said she'll make my wedding a living hell. But I wasn't missing both of my chances to get married to Darius.

I got off the floor and shoved her just as hard she she shoved me. She cut my arm but she still fell. I made a jet line to our room to see Darius sleeping.

I locked our door and shook him up. His eyes got big and wide when he saw the blood on my hands and trickling down my arm.

I could hear her opening and closing each door. We had at least 3 bedrooms in the apartment. I explained everything to him while wrapping a piece of clothing on my cut.

Our door handle jiggled before we heard banging.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR MYA. NOW" Darius grabbed his phone and called 991. He told me to stand behind him and as soon as I did she manage to open the door.

"Didn't know I knew how to open a door with a knife" she asked. 

She started to stalk closer to Darius and I.

"Put the knife down, Meghan" she laughed and shook her head.

"No, she ruined everything we had together. She seduced you." She broke down crying.

Now I shouldn't have said anything but, "No I did not. We had..." before I could finish, she threw the knife at me. Thank God it missed me.

Darius looked at me. Giving me a universal sign to shut up. I closed my lips. He walked over to her and began to speak.

"Meghan, me and Mya were in an eight year relationship, and we didn't even break up. To be fair, you seduced me to leave her, and it wasn't a fair break up. She wasn't even conscious. You also lied to me for almost a year" he stated. Meghan nodded. Her breathing became erratic and she began to shake.

"Shes going into shock" even though this girl tried to kill me, I rushed and told Darius to get me a wet cloth and pushed her onto the floor.

He came back with a rag and a glass of water. I nursed her back until she was awake.

The police came and took her under custody and brought me to the hospital, for my cuts.

The nurse informed me that she needed to see how my baby was. She did the sonogram and I couldn't stop the tears that crept from my face.

Im a mommy. Darius grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"How far along am I"

"3 months"

Wow we went three months without knowing"

He kissed my hand. I had to stay in the hospital over night so we missed our rehearsal but it was all worth it.

Word Count: 1070