Epilouge

Ok I decided to just write the epilogue because I didn't see that it was fair to make you guys wait especially if I had extra time between homework and watching tv so here's the epilogue.

Mya's POV

I braided the last braid and applied beads to the end.

"All done Draya" she jumped up from where she was sitting and sat next to me.

"Can I talk to my brother" she asked rubbing my stomach. Yes me and Darius were having another baby. Already we've had, Draya (our first born), Danielle (second), and Michael (third). I was currently pregnant with twins. Yes twins. Both boys.

We were going to keep the tradition and have their names start with M, if boys, and if they were girls their name would start with D.

"Mommy, mommy" I looked down and all my kids were in the room.

A cake was in their hands. I rubbed my belly and laughed as they tried to sing happy birthday to me. To go further into detail,  Draya, was 6, Danielle, 4, Michael was 3.

The twins boys were going to be called Miles and Martin and they were due any day now. Darius came in holding the cutter and plates.

After we ate the cake, we washed the dishes and gave the kids a bath.

"After these boys, we're having no more children" I stated trying to get comfortable on our bed. "We've already had to move three times"

He chuckled and rubbed my oversized stomach.

"Ok babe, we'll stop having kids after the twins come, but that doesn't mean we'll stop the fun activities that help create a baby.

I smiled and kissed his lips. Who would've thought six years ago, I'll be in a coma, but I'm glad what happened to me and Darius didn't affect out relationship. Who would've thought that this happened to us.

The End
Word Count: 306
Suggestions on any other books.
Get the ending? 😂 don't forget to comment or suggest other books. I will do them if you suggest.