5

Darius's POV

"Mya......Mya" I looked at the phone and saw that she hanged up. Damn it.

"Are you ok" Meghan asked from behind me.

"No Mya is still out with that stranger and she could be hurt" I said looking at her.

"I find it cute that you care for her that much. But she needs space. That son of a bitćh she called a fiancé left her when she was in a coma. She needs to find another man and quick. She's gonna need a date to the wedding and get her mind off that guy anyway" she kissed me and walked away.

I could hear her walk up the stairs and whisper words like what a jerk and such. I was afraid to tell her I'm that man that did all that to her. Meghan will never look at me the same and I might never see my daughter again if I tell on myself. My life may be just going downhill.

*************

It was 10 in the morning and Mya still hadn't come to the house. I took the liberty of googling where this Lucas guy lived but nothing popped up. Just that he lived in California. I grabbed my keys and before I could walk out, I saw Mya and Lucas kissing on my porch. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

"Bye" I said to Lucas and closed the door.

"What is wrong with you" she yelled and looked around. "Where's Meghan and Little Delilah" she asked.

"The gym and where where the hell where you" I asked getting in her face.

"None of your business. You're the one who got engaged again and said that you were never going to leave their fiancé. So don't act surprised that I'm having fun and now you want to act like you care. You don't care about me. If ever did other wise you wouldn't have left me to die in a coma. You said you love and I did love at some point and now I don't. What happens to I'll never leave you or I'm never going anywhere. What happened to that" she yelled taking a step back and walked into her room. It took me a moment to realize that she had a bag in her hands and had change.

"You're gonna leave and not say goodbye" I asked as she was in the door. She turned around.

"You did the same thing to me except I was unconscious and you're not" she said. I was about to chase after her when I saw that the guy from yesterday was outside. He took her bags and put them in his car.

"I'll be back" she said before going into the car.

I stood on my porch and looked as the car drove away. Did that really just happen.

*This was just a filler - trying to rush to the good parts
*Word Count~ 490