6

Mya's POV

I sat in the car and watched as the palm trees go by. How could I be so stupid. I called Darius' parents and asked if I could stay with them for a while. I needed to get back on my feet and staying with Darius was going to get me nowhere.

We pulled onto the street of Darius's parents home. I got out the car to be met by a pair of arms.

"Oh my sweet baby how are you" Darius's mom said pulling me into a hug. She looked at me up and down and then looked behind me. I turned my head to see who she was looking at and saw that she was staring at Lucas.

"Mom this is Lucas. Lucas this is the lady that I called my mom since she is the closest thing I have to one" I said taking his hand. He extended his other one for a hand shake.

She looked at his hand and shook her head.

"Not you too" she took my bags and walked back into the house.

What the hell does she mean by not me too. I was about to bring Lucas into the house with me when he stopped.

"No she doesn't like me obviously and I'm not welcome yet" he said kissing me and walking back to the car.

As I walked in I saw that nothing has changed since I last came here. She still had pictures of me and Darius around the house and dad. I walked into the living room and saw dad watching a golf game.

"Hey dad" I said reaching down and kissing his forehead.

"Hey sweetheart" he whispered as if he was in the field. I laughed and walked into the kitchen and saw mom chopping up some vegetables. Angrily.

"Mom are you ok" I asked washing my hands to help her.

"No I'm not ok" she stopped chopping and looked at me. "First Darius started to date this chick who name I still haven't learned. The only good thing that has happened out of that couple was a baby. Who I'm sure isn't even his child" she said. "Now you got a new boyfriend and you and Darius will never get back together"

I grabbed the knife and began chopping.

"Well to be honest me and Darius chances of getting back together we're very slim when he had a baby and got engaged again" I said. Just as I said that pops came and did one of those 'mmmmh's, as he grabbed a beer.

"Walter shut up" I laughed and looked out the window and saw Darius's car come up the block.

"I'm going to go upstairs" I said dropping the knife and going to Darius's old room.

"Stop running from something that is going to happen regardless" she yelled as the doorbell ranged over her voice.

I laid on his bed with a pile of covers on top of my body.

"You were never the greatest hider if I recall" he said sitting on the edge.

"Go away" I turned to face the opposite of where he was sitting.

"Why would I do that now"

"Because you did it already"

"Will you drop that already. Yes I moved on but so have you. You're dating an underwear model for crying out loud"

"Yeah but you have kid with someone. You're trying to flip this on me. You said that we were going to be each other's first but you're nothing but a liar. You only have a child a first that I didn't give you and your getting married in six months"

"But she's nothing compared to you"

"Yes that's why you proposed after 7 years like you did with me"

"I fućking love you damn it and you're too stubborn to see that. I thought I lost you I thought they puled the plug. I waited. I was still visiting you even when I was seeing her. Hoping one day you'll wake and after 6 months I knew it was never gonna happen and then she told me she was pregnant. I didn't believe her cause I didn't have sex with her as I can recollect but it happened I proposed because she had the baby. I never lost hope until a few months ago" he said looking me in the eyes. I looked at his and saw truth. But deep down I couldn't stop seeing that he left.

I leaned into him and went to kiss his ear.

"That little speech may have worked with everyone else but not with me. I've known you for almost 15 years and I never knew that you of all people will try that fake apology shít on me. I'll be seeing you in six months" I said pulling back.

Darius's POV

I got back in my car and looked at my old bedroom window. How could I be so stupid and let her go away. I started the car and went to my favorite bar. I have six months to try to get her back. Six moths to try to break up with Meghan. This was going to be the messiest breakup I had in 7 years. Mainly because the first time she was in a coma and didn't have my baby.

I pulled up the bar and ordered the largest pint of beer they had. This was going to be the longest six months of my life but if everything played out right, it'll all be worth it.

*Elizabeth Jackson~Lee Ireland
*Walter Jackson~ Richard Pettyfer
Word Count~ 935