3

Mya's POV

I laughed as I watch Meghan and Delilah do the mommy and me classes in the gym. I turned around and walked to the treadmill. I desperately needed to loose weight.

I turned on the music app on my iPhone. I haven't used this in years, most of my music was old. When I got tired I got off and went to go work on my arms. I loved working out. I was about to lift a weight when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and took an EarPod out of my ear. My eyes meet the most beautiful man I have ever met. He was wearing no shirt and sweatpants.

"Do you need help" I asked, even though I couldn't do anything to help him.

"Yeah, I need someone to spot me and I don't like when guys do it" he said smiling. There's no way he's single. Only one way to find out.

"Um sure but shouldn't your girlfriend be spotting you" real smooth.

"Well I should but I don't have one.......yet" he said winking at me. He's really bold. After a few minutes he got up and asked if I wanted to try. Before I could answer Meghan came with Delilah.

"Would you mind doing the class. I really need some mommy and mommy resting time" I laughed.

"Sure I would love to but um....."

"Lucas"

"Lucas needed someone to spot him" I said taking Delilah out of her hands anyway.

"It's no problem I'll do the class with you" he said putting a shirt on. I smiled and blushed. Maybe Darius moving on is what was best for the both of us.

"Ok" as we walked to the class, I looked back and smiled at Meghan. She mouthed the words...he's a keeper.

************

We walked into the house and saw a fuming Darius.

"Where have you been" he asked snatching Delilah out of my hands.

"Calm your tits ok we went to the gym and then we went out to eat. Was that ok with you dad" I asked going up the stairs to the guest room. I know I walk around here like I own the place but Meghan told me as long as I'm here and getting situated I could do as I please. I was about to shut the door when Meghan came up.

"Don't worry he's been like that for a while. He's over protective at times. Yes I hate it but I guess I've grown to block him" she said while sitting on the bed.

"Did you get that hotties number form the gym" she asked

"You know it, he asked me out tonight. Apparently there's a open mic downtown and he wants to take me there and then out to eat" I said while taking my hair out of the ponytail it was in. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready" I told her not trying to be rude but kicking her out.

We hugged and then she left. Maybe she won't be such a bad person.

Darius's POV

I was in Meghan's and I room lying down on the bed. Delilah had fell asleep and the girls were talking in the guest room. I heard the shower go off and Meghan came in the room.

"I'm so happy she's moving on" as soon as those words escapers her mouth my head jolted up.

"What do you mean" I asked sitting up and looking at her.

"She's going on a date with this really cute guy we meet at the gym today. He's really cute he might......" I blocked out everything else she was saying and just stuck onto fact that she was moving on. How could she. She barely knew this guy yet she was so quick to go on a date with him. I got up from the bed and left with my phone.

"Do you know his name" I asked opening Google. She nodded her head.

"Yeah it's Lucas Ell he's really nice and had a nice body" I typed his name up and a modeling agency popped up. She's going on a date with a male underwear model. I tapped his picture and saw that he was good looking.

There's no way I could get her to see that he's a bad guy. He had dogs for crying out loud. She loves animal and me not so much. They are so much work and Delilah is just enough. I grabbed my laptop and headed downstairs, waiting for her to come down.

As soon as the doorbell ranged Mya rushed down the stairs. She yelled I got it but was too late at coming down. I rushed to the door and saw the guy from Google. He was better looking up front but I'm better in my eyes.

He looked up and saw me and looked puzzled.

"Um is Mya here" he asked looking at me.

"No I don't know who that is and you look a little too old to be dating don't you think" I said closing the door. As I turned around Mya was staring at me.

"Move" she pushed past me and opened the door. "Lucas" I turned around and saw that he was walking back to the door.

"Sorry the dude said you didn't live here" she laughed and took the flowers in his hands and gave them to me.

"Put these in water and don't wait up" she said giving my the flowers and leaving. I was about to throw them in the garbage when Meghan came down the stairs.

"Did Lucas bring them for Mya" she asked taking them. She smelt them and put them in water. She was about to walk back upstairs when she stopped. "You never brought me flowers" she said then headed upstairs.

I sat on the couch and looked at the tv screen. I couldn't help but think why. Why didn't I wait for her to get better. I got up and turned everything off and walked upstairs. I walked past a picture frame that once help our picture. I removed the picture that had me and Meghan and smiled at the picture behind it.

"I wish you knew my real feelings" I said to the picture. But I knew that my words mean nothing now.

*Above or to the side is Delilah (isn't she cute)
*Word Count~ 1073