18

Mya's POV

"Do you really think you're pregnant" my cousin asked as we waited for the test results to come back.

"I mean I've had some symptoms and to be honest, my period has been late" she laughed and informed me that everyone's period has been irregular no matter how well you think you know yourself.

I sat on the toilet seat at began to go over how Darius was going to take it. I mean, he's been through this already, maybe he isn't ready.

My thoughts were broken when our apartment building door opened. My eyes widen and I told Jeanine to hide the multiple test that I took. Before she could hide the last one, Darius opened the bathroom door.

"Whats going on" his immediately his eyes landed on the pregnancy test in Jeanine's hand.

"Um we were experimenting, if the water was contaminated" really thats the best she could come up with.

His eyes landed on me and then back on her. She smiled and I followed. I grabbed the test and read that it was positive. Yay me.

"Yup not contaminated, at least not our water" he left without saying another word and we busted out laughing.

"That lie was completely utter bull, but I'm hoping he believes it, but for the most part, I'm going to be a mommy"

She grabbed the rest of the hidden test and showed me.

"You're gonna be a mommy, Mymy" we started to squeal and shout but then remembered Darius was home.

I'm gonna be a mom, a little person is growing inside me, and although I'm going to be fairly happy, I'm not so sure that Darius will.

Darius's POV

I knew what was going on in the bathroom, Mya was pregnant but didn't want to tell me just yet. How i know. Well Jeanine, can't physically have children, hence why she has so many dogs and really test the to water. I'm no fool.

I walked to our room and took my clothes off. Working and planning a wedding was hectic. Not to mention that we may be adding a new family member. I laid on the bed imagining my life. How being married to Mya would turn out, what our first child will be. A boy or a girl.

My thoughts were broken when I heard them yell and squeal like car tires. A trait that women have that I hate.

I heard the bathroom door close and in walked Mya.

"You two must have been real happy the water wasn't contaminated"

"Yeah, contaminated water isn't good for a baby" I rubbed her stomach and felt her freeze.

"You know"

"Babe I could just put two to two together and figure it out" she smiled and I kissed her lips.

"It is mine right" I joked. She smacked my chest and kissed my lips.

"I don't know, man the dress seller was looking real cute too" she smiled and we prepared to get ready for bed.

I can't believe that I'm having a baby. That I actually created. I mean I love Delilah as if she was my own, but theres no feeling greater for a man to know that the love of his life is carrying a child that they made together with love.

I'm going to be a dad. I wonder what we'll name him or her. Danielle for a girl and Miles for a boy. Yeah, Mya will love that.

Word Count: 590
Jeanine Kuri : Park Shin Hye
2 More Chapters, then Epilogue