8

Mya's POV

I curled the last piece of hair when the bedroom door opened.

"Oh good you're almost finished we need to go now" mom said peaking her head thought the door.

I grabbed the silver dress that I brought with Lucas. We went shopping and decided we were going official and wanted to match. My idea.

I got in the car and watched as we drove to this hall that mom was hosting her reunion. Like I said she went all out on these things. We pulled up and saw that almost everyone was there.

"Ok keep your head down and keep walking to the back as always" I nodded and did as we told. We got ready in the back and prepared to go out.

We walked out and greeted everyone. I watched every person that walked on waiting to see Lucas's face. It was halfway through the reunion when I realized that he was probably not coming. The main meal had just been taken away when I decided to sit in the yard. I walked towards the bench and stared at the scenery in front of me.

It never changed not once.

"Are you ok. You seem really mad" a voice said behind me.

"If you're here to gloat in my face go away. It's sad enough he didn't show" I heard Darius sigh. He walked over to where I was sitting and sat down.

"I'm not here to gloat. I'm here to make amends with you" he said moving closer.

"Oh well then you're forgiven" I turned to looked at his shocked gaze.

"Are you serious" I laughed and nodded my head.

"Oh thank you thank you" he got up and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something" I heard. Lucas.

"No of course not just friends making amends" Darius said breaking apart.

"Well I'm here now you can go" I stared as Darius walked away.

"Now you want to show up. Look of you didn't want to come then you didn't have to. You could have....." before I could continue to scowl him, he kissed me.

"I'm really sorry I had to stay at work. My photoshoot went longer then I expected" he said hugging my waist.

"Well I looked like a fool looking at the entrance every second but at least you made it. Even if it was late" I said kissing him back.

"Well I'm glad you're forgiving me now" he looked at the crowd that met at the door.

"Well introduce me to the gang" he said smiling at everyone. I laughed and introduced him to everyone.

***************

"Bye mom see you tomorrow" I said hugging her. I turned to face dad. He already had his hands stretched out.

"See you soon kiddo be safe" he kissed my cheek hugged me. I laughed and said I would.

I grabbed Lucas's hand and we left. As we waited for the valet to bring the car around, Darius and Meghan walked out.

"You guys wanna go to the club" Darius asked as we waited. I looked at Lucas. I wouldn't mind going but I wanted to make sure he was fine with it.

"Sure" we all went to their house to change. Meghan gave me some of her clothes and Darius gave Lucas some of his.

We pulled up at the club. I forgot how loud and sweaty a club could be. I walked over to the bar and called the bartender. When he turned around I saw that it was Kelly, one of Darius's friends.