11

Meghan's POV

I looked at Mya and Darius fix each other on the couch. She fixed his shirt and pushed his hair back while he did the same to her.

Her hair was matted and all over the place due to me pulling on it.

"Now what's going on. Meghan since you started this you answer first" I sighed and entwined my fingers.

"I don't think that Darius loves me anymore" I said looking at Mya while saying that.

She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"And that's why you decided to fight Mya. You think she's the reason why" his mom asked. Her cheek had a small red patch probably from me elbowing her.

I nodded.

"She has no reason to be with him anymore. Here they sit like he doesn't have a fiancé and a daughter and she doesn't have boyfriend"

"Ex" Lucas said looking at me. "I'm her ex boyfriend. She obviously doesn't care about me and I'm done trying"

"Well then why did you fight Darius" Elizabeth asked. I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking that.

"He annoys me. Since the moment we meant I knew he didn't like me. Then he goes and kisses her and then protects her when that's my job" he said. "I'm her boyfriend well not anymore"

Mya sighed and moved away from Darius. What's wrong with this girl. She's bipolar.

"Are you going to ask her why she did what she did"

Elizabeth sighed snd rolled her eyes.

"Mya want to explain"

"I have nothing to say. She threw her coffee on me and attacked me" she said rubbing her hands on his shirt. Little blood spots were scattered on the top where her neck was and on the bottom.

"So you and Darius meant to kiss"

"No no I'm saying that she attacked me and mom you know that I don't play. So what me and Darius kissed, that doesn't give her the rights to attack me. I've done more things than kiss him. He left me while I was in a coma and I didn't fight her" she said crossing her arms.

Wait. Darius is the ex fiancé. I thought this was just a one time thing. 

"Wait you two were engaged" I asked getting up. Lucas got up and grabbed me.

"Yes we were" it wasn't Mya that answered though. It was Darius.

"And you never told me. You gave her a bigger ring than me. How long were you two to together" I was hoping for a small number.

"We were high school sweethearts so almost 8 years I wanna say" he said looking at her. She nodded.

"8 years" she said agreeing.

"I was a rebound" I laughed and grabbed my bag. This is crazy.

"You better make up your mind. We're getting married in 6 months and you better tell me before I buy my dress if we are even going to get married"

While I was walking out I turned back around.

"Goodbye everyone"

*********

Mya's POV

We watched as she left.

"You didn't tell her did you" I asked not looking at Darius.

"Yeah she didn't know"

"You bastard" I heard before Darius was pulled by his collar. Dad walked in but kept his distance. "You abandoned her and left her and had a baby with someone else you don't deserve her I do" he then dropped on the couch and walked to me. Then he did the unexpected.

He got on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"I know what I just said a couple seconds ago don't really justify what I'm about to do but would you please do me he honors of being my wife. I love you a lot and I want to be with you for the rest of my life"

I let a tear fall. But they weren't happy tears. They were tears of fear.

I've been through this before and I'm terrified and I don't really love Lucas like that.

"Don't don't this" Darius said looking at me.

"But you did" I said looking back Lucas.

"I've been through this and was hurt bad. Is it ok if I rethink it" I asked looking at him. I waned to be alone right now. I was so confused.

"Take your time. I love you and I don't want you to be afraid" he was about to kiss me when Darius took a swing, resulting in another fight. Dad broke it up and escorted Lucas out. Mom looked at both of us and asked us one question.

"Do you really love each other"

Darius answered, "I do" and I answered "I don't know"

Word Count: 779
(Filler)