Chapter 5

I wake up to someone shaking me roughly I don't recognise the scent so of course I open my eyes scared shitless. I meet the eyes of a tough looking girl who looks pissed at my very existence.

"Get up runt!" She yells standing back and crossing her arms.

"Hey, I'm Rosa" I smile cheerful. Maybe I can make new friends?

"I don't care who you are" she spits. "Alpha Kyser wants you to meet him in the dining room"

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the similarities of her and my mate.

Strong jaw line, wavy dark brown hair, grey eyes except hers are hard looking like she's in pain. She's actually really beautiful.

"I'm Kylie. Kyser's older sister" she grumbles leaving the room.

I decide to where a nice flowy dress that stops above the knees and has a floral print. Some day I hope to design dresses, that would be amazing or work with kids, I love kids. I pair it with matching flatts spray a bit of my perfume and happily skip downstairs. No matter how much someone can dampen my spirits the next day I will be back to my cheerful self, it's just how I've always been.

The smell of waffles reach my nostrils as I step off the last step and into the dining room. I can hear Nolla's giggles from upstairs that's how I basically found my way here. I walk in to see a table filled with people about twenty guys and only eight girls that I can see of. I meet Kyser's gaze at the head of the table, Casper and Nolla sit beside him feeding each other various foods.

"What a pretty lady you are" a guy with sandy blonde hair and baby blue eyes says looking at me.

"Thanks, I'm Rosa" I greet sitting next to him.

"Victor" he nods.

I take a plate and decide on just a bowl of fruit. I'm nervous about being around this many new people at once my stomach is all messed up.

"So what brings you to this pack?" Victor asks with a mouthful of eggs.

"My mate is Kyser" I answer eating a grape.

"So that's why he looks like he's about to snap my neck" He laughs.

I look down to Kyser who's eyes are pitch black with anger. I roll my eyes and focus on my breakfast it's not like he invited me to sit next to him.

"You might wanna go sit with him before he blows up" a petite red head suggest "I'm Loralye"

"You're probably right. Talk later?" I ask. Her eyes widen and she nods.

I stand up with my plate and make my way to Kyser who is still glaring at Victor. I sigh and sit next to him making him look at me along with Nolla. I ignore them both and continue to eat my fruit trying not to squirm under my mates intense stare. My fruit is taken from me and replaced with a waffle.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask Kyser.

"You're too thin" he grumbles.

"Can I go exploring today?" I ask making conversation.

"Only if I go with you" he replies.

I roll my eyes and stand up. Why would I want to go with him? He'd probably just grouch me out the whole time. I go to leave but he grabs my wrist.

"Either I go with you, or you stay locked in our room" he growls.

I mumble a 'fine' and walk out of the room, Kyser following closely behind me. I try to stay in a bad mood but just his scent makes my wolf squirm. I make it out to the garden where I'm astonished of the amount of plants. Daisies, Roses,pratically any flower you could of dream is here, and in all colors, shapes and sizes absolutely beautiful. I'm shocked and frozen looking at the amazing sight.

"My mother loves to garden" Kyser smirks sitting on a nearby bench.

I can tell he's sad. I won't be able to feel his emotions until we fully mate. I know his mother is sick because of Alpha Link's death, but I'm shocked that the bond was this strong. I sit next to Kyser.

"I love it" I admit watching a butterfly fly around.

"Enough for you to stay?" He asks.

"The only thing that will make me stay, is if you want me to.." I answer meeting his beautiful grey eyes.

"Of...course I do.." He mumbles.

"You don't act like it" I reply.

"I'm not good with emotions..and shit" he grumbles making me laugh.

"Look Kyser. We don't have to be all lovey dovey we can get to know each other then see what happens" I suggest my wolf happy with my words.

Kyser stands up quickly and begins to pace, running his hands through his hair multiple times and mumbling to himself.

"I can't. I'm sorry but I have to focus on the pack right now, the only reason I even like you is because my wolf won't shut up" He says.

Ouch. That was like a stab to the heart. Here I was wanting a relationship like Casper and Nolla's when Kyser only likes me because his wolf demands it. For some reason my eyes brim with tears. I've never cried this much before especially not in front of people. I can't believe he said that.

"I'm sorry.." He whispers looking on the verge of crying himself.

"Trouble in paradise brother?" I hear Kylies rough voice.

Kyser's jaw clenches as he takes my hand shooting tiny explosions through my body. Kylie stalks around watching us closely with a mischievous smile.

"Shouldn't you two be busy in the bedroom?" She mocks making my cheeks burn.

"No Kylie. We just met yesterday, plus we will stay just friends" Kyser growls.

"Then why'd you bring her back?" She asks smirking.

"I...I want to..protect her" he answers stuttering slightly.

"Oh please. You already look at her like she's the most precious thing in the world" she laughs.

My cheeks burn at Kylies words. Is that true? Now that I have a mate I want more from him, the love I see from my mom and dad is beautiful I want something like that, my wolf definitely wants that. I miss home, but I promised dad I would try so I shall.

-Authors Note-
Not the best I have a badd headache:(

The next chapter is amazing I can't wait till yall see it!!!

10 views and one comment til next update!