Chapter 30

Heyyyy! Please follow my backup @--PinkyPromise-- I will also be writing some stories on there. I take read request and ALWAYS follow back!

Short but good!

Sorry for not updating in a whole month, I just started my senior year and I am very busy I promise to try and update more often!
----------------------------------------------

Surround and screwed is what we are. There's no way we're getting out of this there's just too many. Victoriá and u are back to back fear streaming through our veins.

"You thought you could escape.. me?" Tygris laughs coming into view.

"You won't get away with this" I reply instantly regretting it as he pushes my back into a tree making me wince.

I smell the unfamiliar scents around me proving that his pack is lurking in the shadows. I'm scared but I won't let them know it, I just need to get away and find Kyser.

"Please! Let us go!" Victoriá pleads being held back by another guy.

I wrinkle my eyebrows in confusion as I smell the familiar scent of raspberries, honey and kiwi. Odetté. She's here but I don't see her, why isn't she helping??

A man comes out holding a small body in his arms my eyes widen in shock when I see my sisters pale cold body coming into view.

"What did you do!" I yell pushing Tygeris away.

"She's still alive...barely" he smirks.

"You fucker!" I scream running towards my sister only to he pulled back, slapped and thrown to the ground. I glare at Tygeris but I can see he knows I'm weak.

"Now now Rosa, if you want her to stay alive then I suggest you listen to what I have to say" Tygeris explains holding tightly on to my hair.

I wince at the pain while my eyes brim with tears threatening to fall. All I want to do is go home to my pack, to my family, to Kyser.

"Odetté!" I Scream now crying.

It does no good, no movement of my sister to be seen makes me worry even more, I know us werewolves heal faster but what if he used wolfsbane? That kills you slowly and painfully.

"Now that I have your attention, I will let you go" Tygeris explains confusing me more and more.

"Wha.." I sniff.

"I was just going to kill you and watch Alpha Kyser get weaker and weaker till he eventually dies. But then I thought. What fun is that?" He laughs.

"So..what do you want?" I ask trying to be strong.

"I want a war, I want to kill you and have Kyser watch, then kill him! That's what I want!" He yells smiling at me.

I shake my head in shock. This fucker is crazy! He must be stopped but if I get Kyser I could lead him to his death, to my death I can't risk that there must be another way.

"You have one day to get him here, if you don't then we will come for you your whole pack will be destroyed and you'll never know when I'll strike!" He laughs.

He pushes me forcefully down making me wince at the impact on my stomach. I feel blood coming from my mouth making me gag at the taste. Tygeris crouches next to me holding my face as I try to stand up.

"Any last words?" He laughs.

"Go to hell!" I scream earning a smack from him.

He pulls me roughly up by my arm and pushes me forward. I look at my sister she's very pale and looks horrible I hope she'll be okay I have to do something and quick.

"I want my sister!" I insist running to her body on the ground.

She still has that beautiful angelic face just a few cuts and bruises cover it, but she's still Odetté I can see how cold she is when I feel her it scares me to death when I feel no pulse. She's dead.

"Whoops looks like we waited too long" Tygeris laughs "You better go now before you're next, oh your little friend?" He smiles.

He snatches Victoriá up by her hair taking a capsule out of his pocket with a shiny substance I know so well the same thing that probably killed my sister wolfsbane.

"Please!" I cry reaching out.

Without another word he makes her drink it next I hear her screams of pain and agony call out. Tears are now streaming down my face as I continue to hear her screams then they stop everything is quiet.

I see Tygeris throw her lifeless body to the ground and stalk towards me with a dagger dosed in the poison.

"Just run. Go get your mate. You know the consequences if you fail to do so" he smiles.

Without another word I began to run home shifting into my wolf form trying to get the screams of Victoriá and the look of my sister off my mind.