Chapter 8

Goals: 10 views and 4 votes please:)
----------------------------------------------
I wake up to the sound of light snores, and Kyser nuzzling me. It's weird him showing his emotions, but I sure won't complain. I carefully sneak out from under the covers I tip toe over to the dresser where I grab some black skinny jeans, with a nice fitted purple t-shirt and my black converse.

I simply brush my long hair into a high ponytail, apply a light blush on my cheeks along with a smudge of eyeliner and a bit of mascara. I finish off with a spray of my purfume and walk out to find a shirtless Kyser standing at his dresser. I can't help but to look at his muscular body. It's not overly muscled, but just right like a tease. His muscles flex as he slips a shirt over his head covering up his beautiful body from me vision.

"You can stop drooling" he teases slipping on some jeans.

"Don't you think you should be changing in the bathroom?" I ask trying not to look at his bottom half,

"I may would have if you didn't take so long in there" he retorts.

"Sorry I just wanted to look nice when I meet your mom today" I shrug.

His eyes brighten at my words and he nods. I look at his outfit and how casual it looks.

"No way. You have to wear something nicer to visit your Luna" I scold.

I go through his shirt drawers and see the most handsome shirt. Long sleeve slim fitted grey shirt, this would look really good on him. I hold up to him.

"No" he answers shaking his head.

"Please! You'd look so handsome in it" I plead blushing at the fact I admitted he's handsome.

"Why? My mom is sick she won't care" he shrugs.

"She may actually care. She just doesn't want to hurt your feelings" I guess.

He sighs and snatches the shirt from my grip. I watch as he takes off the previous shirt and replaces it with the other one. I sure was right he does look handsome in the shirt the color goes perfect with his soft eyes and skin color.

"Let's go see her" he sighs.

As we walk down the hall I can tell he's nervous so I take his hand in mine. He growls and snatches away from my grip making Silvia whimper. I just sigh and decide to let it go. The only sounds to be heard is the sound of our footsteps as we walk up even more stairs and pass many rooms Kyser finally stops at a door that reads 'No Smoking oxygen in use'.

I walk in right behind Kyser. The room is totally white no color at all it smells of bleach and other cleaners. I hear the sound of an oxygen machine along with an heart monitor and the Luna's steady breathing. Kyser makes his way to his mother with a small smile on his lips as her eyes flutter open. Tears brim her eyes when she sees me.

"Kyser you..found your mate" she smiles happily at her son.

"Yes mother" he replies nodding.

"I'm Rosa Conner" I greet.

I walk over to the two and now my head slightly to show I respect Luna Sapphire.

"You are so beautiful" she compliments me.

"Nothing compared to you" I reply with a bright smile.

I sit on the side of her bed wandering why her room is so plain. The way Kyser described her is she loves color, flowers and life. So why does she only have a picture of a young couple on the bedside table. She catches my glance and grabs the picture.

"This was the first week Link and I were together" she explains looking at the picture happily.

"Mom, can we please not talk about dad?" Kyser asks with sad eyes.

"So Luna, I love your gardens, they're so lovely" I say changing the subject.

Her eyes widen and she smiles like its Christmas Day.

"Why thank you. I wish I could see them" she replies sadly.

"Could I bring you a bouquet sometime?" I ask.

She nods and surprises me with a hug. I can feel the motherly ora she holds its so comforting making me miss my own mothers touch even more. I pull away and look at Kyser who holds a small smile on his lips watching his mother and I.

"Maybe we can bring some color in this room" I suggest.

"I would be so grateful" she gushes. "Maybe paint the room a pastel pink? Oh and fresh daisies daily" she speaks.

"Yes! I love daisies!" I exclaim happily making her sit up straight.

"It feels good to have a friend" she smiles.

She then starts coughing hard with some blood coming out of her mouth. I take a nearby rag and start to wipe the blood from her mouth. I feel her head she's burning up, even hot for a werewolf. I trade rags out and rinse the new one with ice cold water. I dab the rag lightly on her forehead as she starts to doze off slightly I kiss her cheek.

We decide to leave so she could get some sleep. Kyser hasn't said a word since we left, I can tell he's upset and I really want to help but he won't let me in. It's like he doesn't trust me. We make it outside to of course my favorite place: The Gardens. I sit on a bench in front of the fountain taking Kyser with me.

"Your mother is really sweet" I smile.

"She's getting worse" he mutters as I rub his back slowly.

"She will get better I just know it" I reply positively.

"I'd rather you hurt me with the truth than comfort me with a lie" he grumbles.

I hug him around his waist. He takes a deep breath and and wraps his arms around my body tightly like I was going to disappear if he let me go.

All I need to do right now is be here for him. And that's exactly what I'll do.

-Authors Note-
I consider this a filler next chapter will be more interesting 🙂🙂