Chapter 15

Goals: 15 views and 1 comment please!
-------------------------------------------

-Rosa's POV-

I sit with newspapers covering the floor acting as a protector to the carpet as I poor dirt into the pots I bought to decorate Sapphires room. I would be doing this outside but after what Kyser told me yesterday I don't want to stress him out even more.

I paint cute little designs on the flower pots making them even more beautiful. Some have swirls while the others have stars. I love crafts they've always been fun for me as I hum a random song while planting the lilies into a pot. I smell Nolla's scent approaching my door she knock as expected.

"Come in Nolla" I sigh not really wanting to talk to her.

The feelings I had against her all disappear as I see her tear stained face. I stand to my feet and take her hands in mine I close the door, and lead her to my bed where we sit.

"Nolla..what's wrong?" I ask moving hair from her eyes.

"Casper..he's-hes ignoring me" she cries.

"What? No he's just busy training for the fight that is coming" I assure her.

She scrunches her eyebrows in confusion. Did Casper even tell her? Oh gah what if he didn't? Am I getting Casper into trouble?

"How dare he! We're mates!" She shouts standing up angry.

I try to calm her down by taking her hands but she pulls away from me. She seems really upset. Maybe I should mind link Kyser?

"What does he think? That I'm some ignorant child!? Tell me everything!" She rants I gulp but nod.

"Kylie is Kyser's sister she blames him for their fathers death and their mothers illness. Now she wants to run the pack and is putting us all in danger. Casper just wants to protect you" I summarize the full story Lyser told me this morning.

She looks at me wide eyed and scared. This is probably why Casper hasn't told her yet, the thing about Nolla is she may seem tough but when it comes to fighting or confrontation she gets scared and falls into some sort of trance she just can't snap out of.

"I-I..it doesn't matter! He should've told me!" She yells pacing.

"Look Nolla. I hate to interrupt but I'm kinda busy. Maybe you should wait till Casper gets home for him to explain" I suggest.

She doesn't like my answer and walks out slamming the door as she does. I huff. Why doesn't she go rant to Loralye? Since she's 'there for her'. I finish up the pots and have two guys help me carry them up to the newly painted room of Luna Sapphire.

She smiles brightly seeing the flowers and wind chimes. I place the plants in front of the bay window so they'll have plenty sunlight. I hang the wind chimes some near the window and then two on her bed frame. By the time I'm done the room looks complete nice pastel pink walls, all kinds of flowers, wind chimes and some flowers in a vase. I sit next to her.

She seems to be getting thinner and thinner her once tan skin is now white as snow, he grey eyes no longer shine seeing her this way makes me sad that she won't be here to see her son get married or have kids. Does she even know about the Kylie situation?

"Thank you so much Rosa" she smiles taking my hand.

"No problem Luna Sapphire" I reply.

"Well I won't be Luna anymore, you will and I have some words to speak" she replies sitting up the best she can. "This pack needs a strong Luna. Kyser needs you more than he lets on and I'm happy he's letting you in, and when I pass I know he'll try to shut himself out, but don't let him keep him open he's already broken." She cries.

"I promise that I will always love your son. I won't let him shut the world out. I just want him to be happy" I assure her.

"I know. You're a gift for him, and when you two marry and have kids please tell them about Link and I" she pleads making my heart shatter.

"I'll tell them all about their strong, brave and sweet grandmother" I promise hugging her.

I hear the door open and I immediately recognise Kyser's scent. He walks over to us and pulls up a chair to sit in front of us. He takes my hands and kisses them making me blush.

"How are you today mom?" Kyser asks looking with tired eyes at sapphire.

"I'm well. Look at my room!" She gushes.

"It's beautiful" he replies not taking his eyes off of me.

We decide to leave sapphire since she looked s bit tired. We are walking to our room when Kyser pushed me forcefully against the wall at first I was going to slap him, but the look in his eyes is full of love.He dips his head and crashes his lips to mine while cupping my face with his hand. I tug on his hair slightly just enjoying the moment. He pulls away sooner than I'd like.

"Thank you" he whispers putting his forehead on mine.

"For what?" I giggle.

"My mom, fixing me, oh and of course loving me" he replies giving sweet butterfly kisses.

Kyser is more tired these days from training, patrol and visiting his mother every night when he gets home, but from 10pm to midnight he makes time for me and all we do is talk and steal kisses. I never thought I'd actually be happy here but I am now the only thing hanging over our heads is Kylie's attack she could very well destroy this pack who knows how many rogues she has on her side all I know is I will fight beside my mates side that's why I'm going to convince Kyser to train me.