Chapter 17

Goals: 20 views and 2 comments please:3
------------------------------------------

I slip on some old blue jeans along with a simple tank top and my old converse. I comb my hair into a high ponytail and slip on a light jacket. Today Kyser has promised to train me so I am getting ready and going to meet him outside. I eat my breakfast that is only a bowl of oatmeal and walk outside.

The sky is cloudy, but over all it feels nice to breath in the fresh air. I haven't been outside in what feels like forever but only has been a few days. I walk to where I see guys training some in wolf form others in human. I see Kyser watching very carefully with his arms crossed over his chest I can't help but stare at his adorable strong stance. I shake my head. No I need to think clearly today no drooling over my handsome mate.

"Well don't you look beautiful today" Kyser smirks walking up to me.

"Alright none of that mushy stuff. Let's get to work" I reply.

I walk by him and watch as Casper yells commands to the two men or wolves practice their fighting. If I'm being honest I'd hate to fight against one of them. I watch their movements carefully taking a mental note that I'd actually be doing this when we fight.

"Alright first, we need to test your wolf. So let's head to the woods" Kyser says leading the way.

I just realised I've never even seen Kyser's wolf. I bet it's far more beautiful than mine. I move behind a tree and began to undress I hang my clothes on a mearby branch and I shift. I have never gotten use to the bone cracking sound that we make when I shift it sounds absolutely horrid.

"Ready?" Kyser asks using mind link.

I look over to see the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen. Gah I must look so normal to him, you can just tell he's an alpha.

"Kyser..you're beautiful" I comment nuzzling my head on his chest.

"Now who's the mushy one?" He teases I nip his ear.

We seperate and I watch Kyser pace I can tell he's getting serious so now ain't the time to make any jokes. He's in full alpha mode now.

"The key is to out smart your opponent" he starts "You don't have to be tough you just got to be smart"

I nod my head showing I understand he moves closer to me with a mischievous  glint in his eyes. Without a second move he bites my front leg not hard, but I was still caught off guard. He yanks my leg to where I'm off balance and I fall to the ground with him standing over me. Even in his wolf form I can tell he's enjoying this.

"Your attention span is very small" he chuckles moving his face closer to mine.

I smirk and head butt him. He wobbles back as I stand to my feet I lunge to his neck, but of course he's faster, he jumps out of the way so it leaves me lying on the ground looking stupid.

"I know all your moves, before you even make them" he says looking down at me.

I bare my teeth at him playfully as I stand up. I start pacing and so does he making us have a stare down as we walk in circles neither one of us willing to stop. Without warning I charge forward and hit him in the side making him only stumble. I huff an irritated breathe as he rolls his eyes.

"Alphas aren't easy to beat" He snickers.

"Pa-lease I'm just going easy on you" I reply confidently.

He nudges me to look over I do and I see a beautiful lake. The water looks so good right now maybe a little break won't hurt anything. I go to leave but I am knocked to the ground by Kyser I stand up quickly growling at his amused stare.

"What the hell?!" I yell pissed.

"You need to stay focused. You can't go chasing butterflies" he replies with a shrug.

"But you're the one who wanted me to look!" I defend.

"Exactly. The enemy would do the same. They'd do anything to distract you, once they succeed they'll snap your neck in a second" he replies.

"I think I'd keep my eye on the prize in that situation" I defend.

"Rosa, I don't think you're ready. You are after all young" he says.

"You're only two years older than me.." I retort.

"Yeah, but I'm..smarter" he mumbles.

I glare at him and turn away. I go to the tree where my clothes were left and quickly shift back slipping them on angry at the fact my mate basically just called me stupid. I stomp away. I can hear Kyser running after me but I ignore him.

"Oh come on Rosa. I didn't mean it like that" he defends now in human form. "I meant you haven't had any training. You'll get better. Trust me" he says trying to make me forgive him.

"Just forget it. I'll get Victor to train me" I reply smirking as I hear Kyser growl.

"Hell no!" He growls taking my arm stopping me from walking any further.

I turn to face him my arms crossed and my lips smirking. I love to see him jealous and I don't know why. It's just too cute.

"Awe. Is the big bad Alpha jealous?" I tease.

"Of course not. You're mine. No guy will ever have you" he replies serious.

"Kyser chill. Victor and I are just friends" I assure him taking his hand as we begin our walk back to the house.

"I don't like the way he looks at you" he grumbles not meeting my eyes.

"Hey. I'm yours. Remember?" I smile kissing his cheek.

We walk in silence back to the house holding hands. I am actually not really mad anymore I don't think I could stay mad at him even if I tried. He's just too handsome. As we get back we are met with a upset Nolla and Casper running to us.

"What's wrong?" Kyser asks standing in front of me.

"It's..your mom Alpha" Casper replies glumly.

Kyser pushes past Casper I quickly run after him.What has happened? Kyser is so stressed as it is, I don't think he can handle anymore no matter how strong he thinks he is. He himself can break.