Chapter 32

Ever wonder what your author looks like? Welp that's me in the media!

Add me on Snapchat- sissy1819

Next chapter is a big one!!

Written by// IronArcher618

Goals- 45 views
---------------------------------------------------

-Rosa-

I run into my mates arms hugging him tightly as I inhale his scent tears fall from my eyes. He seems thinner and more pale is this because of the bond? I look into his eyes closely to see tears falling from them, he looks at me as if he can't believe I'm here like it's a dream or something.

"I missed you so much" I admit pulling away wiping my tears away.

"You're here, you're safe. Thank goddess" he breathes.

His lips then meet mine in a fast motion. I smile happily and kiss him back with just as much emotion. I know now what my mom was talking about all those years, the love is strong we may haven't started off as other mates have but we're now. I can feel how much he loves me, I don't think I've loved someone this much.

"If you're done sucking face we need to plan our next move" I hear Casper announce.

I stick my tongue out at him playfully but yawn soon after. I didn't realize how tired and weak I am. My legs feel like noodles, my stomach is growling with hunger. And I smell like..just ew I want to shower, eat three pounds of spaghetti and sleep.

I know I can't now though the pack is in trouble, many are going to be hurt maybe even killed all because Kylie wants to be a bitch and not let anything go. This is wrong, but we can't just roll over and be destroyed.

"You should rest" Kyser looks at me seriously.

"No, we need to plan what we're gonna do" I insist sitting in a leather chair calming my wobbly limbs.

Kyser nods his head at me and looks down at a piece of paper with random scribbles on it. I turn my head looking at the open door who reveals Tabitha, Nolla and Eso.

"Rosa? you look awful" Nolla speaks staring at me with tears in her eyes.

Nolla. She looks so... different she looks more curvy and more grown up. Her once shoulder length hair is now cut into a pixie style showing off her chiseled jaw bones

"I'm so sorry Rosa!" She cries hugging me tightly.

Sorry? For what?

"Huh?" I mumble pulling away.

"I was being such a bitch to you, then you disappear i thought you were dead" she explains sniffling and wiping her face.

I chuckle. She thinks I could still be mad about something like that?

"Nolla, it's fine" I reply making her smile

Her smile then turns to a frown and she stands to her feet glaring at her mate and Kyser. I watch carefully as I know she's about to go all sassy on them about something.

"Look at her! She looks like death! She should be in bed eating and resting!" She scolds.

I laugh at the shocked faces of Kyser and Casper. Nolla has always been the 'mom' type where she worries way too much about the small stuff and makes it into a big deal, but she does make the best spaghetti with meatballs the size of your head.

"Come, come, come. Off to your room then I'll make you whatever you'd like to eat!" Nolla insist helping me up.

I wave at Eso and Tabitha tiredly as Nolla drags me out of the room. Once last wink from Kyser and the door is closed.

•••Time Skip•••

I slurp up the last noodle of my third bowl of spaghetti. I'm now in some silky pajamas laying in Kyser and I's bed it smells just like him.

I finally feel safe. I feel this is home now and I won't let anyone take that from us. Maybe we can still talk Kylie out of it? It'd hurt Kyser if he lost his last remaining family member.

But I know Kyser and he'll do what's right to save his pack. The pack his father protected and made a reputation for all those years ago.

I just hope we can win this