Chapter 12

I'm going to go big here I feel confident about this chapter.
Goals: 25views please!
---------------------------------------------

Today Kyser and I are going out for a simple walk. He's actually letting me out of my room which I'm grateful for the smell of fresh air is bliss to me.

As we walk around the back yard where new pack members and some warrior wolves are training. Kylie is just glaring as me and Kyser pass by I hate how they're fighting I know siblings fight that's normal, but this is crazy Kyser now wakes up more and more at night sometimes not even sleeping at all he's probably thinking about what Kylie said how it's Kyser's fault their dad is gone. I really want to know what happened, but I don't want to upset him.

"Mom would like to see you again" Kyser whispers.

"Really?! Oo lets go see her! But first let's pick some flowers for her" I exclaim happily.

Kyser follows me over to the flower garden and sits on a bench smiling at me as I pick daisies, mums, roses, and babysbreath. I take the pink ribbon from my ponytail and tie all the flowers together by the stems. I breathe in their sent I know she'll love these. I stand up and grab Kyser's hand pulling him along with me to the kitchen where he looks at me confused.

"We're going to make her a meal" I say in a duh-tone.

"Her favourite is blueberry pancakes, but it's noon.." He states as I pull out the butter.

"So no rule against pancakes at noon" I shrug.

Kyser grabs the ingredients for the pancakes along with the blueberries while I warm the pan up and stear up the pancake batter. I feel something sticky and wet hit the back of my neck.

"Kyser!" I scold while laughing.

"Eggs are good for the skin" he chuckles.

I thought he was just going to kiss me, but of course I'm not that lucky. He takes some nearby flatter and whipes it all over my face, making me pout.

"We have to make this for your mom remember?" I smile as I go back to stirring the batter while Kyser places his hands on my hips making me squirm.

"But it's so much fun seeing you flustered" he whispers. I take deep breaths as he massages my hips with his thumbs.

"Kyser..I'm warning you.." I try to growl.

"Or what?" He challenges.

I turn around and smash an egg on his head I smile watching it spreads all over his soft hair and down his face. Without warning he starts tickling me, but I don't even move he stops and crosses his arms.

"You aren't ticklish are you?" He asks his cheeks redden making him look completely adorable.

"Nope!" I reply pinching his cheeks.

I end up making a lot more pancakes then I planned. I place three blueberry pancakes on a plate along with some fresh fruit and a nice cup of hot tea. I place the bouquet in a nice vase I found in a cabinet and everything on a tray like thing. Kyser went to clean up as I finish up and look at my masterpiece.

"Enough for me?" Kyse asks drying is hair with a towel.

"You can have one for now while I go and clean up" I instruct.

I skip up the stairs ignoring the moans coming from Nolla and Casper's room. I always speed walk past their room, I swear they're like rabbits.

I decide to wear a nice light blue knee length dress it has thin little straps that I think are super cute.

'You're such a girl' Silvia laughs.

I ignore her and get a quick shower. I blow dry my hair and decide to leave it in its natural waves I apply light mascara along with eyeliner and Chapstick. I finish up after putting on my periwinkle converse. I walk downstairs to see Kyser pigging out on the blueberry pancakes he sees me and his eyes widen, he's pratically drooling.

"Like what ya see?" I tease picking up the tray of food.

"You look..beautiful" he compliments gawking at me.

"Okay lover boy. Let's go see mommy" I joke trying to hide my blush.

Kyser takes the tray from me as we walk down the hall. This house is too big in my opinion, we eventually get to Luna Sapphires room and Kyser walks in without even knocking.

"We brought you a surprise" I smile walking up to the Luna.

"This is- thank you so much!" She cries looking at the bouquet.

I shrug and hug her slightly rubbing her back as I sit down next to her.

"Next we seriously need to decorate your room" I reply happily.

The doctor walks in looking really upset as if he's been crying. Oh please don't let anything be wrong maybe it's just his allergies?

"Luna, Sapphire I have disappointing news about your health" he sniffs.

Kyser stiffens so I take his hand and pull him down to sit next to me. Sapphire sits the tray on the bedside table and looks up to the doctor.

"Out with it Doctor Toby. You can say it" she gulps trying to stay strong.

"I've tried all I can do..but this is what happens when our mates die" Toby sniffs.

"She's...dying?" Kyser asks.

"I'm afraid so. Only I'd say a month left" Toby replies bowing his head.

Kyser closes his eyes tightly clearly holding back tears. I kiss his cheek and stroke his cheek while trying to hold back tears myself. Sapphire looks oddly enough..happy?

"Why are you smiling?" Kyser growls at his mother.

"I get to be with my mate again" she sighs happily.

Kyser grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. He's so upset and I feel completely useless, how am I supposed to tell him everything will be okay when I don't know if it ever will be?

"Kyser.." I whisper looking into his sad eyes.

"Please don't leave me.." He mutters.

He then hugs me tightly around the waste as his face buries into the crook of my neck. Surprisingly he still isn't crying if I knew my mom was gonna die in a month I'd be balling like a baby. I run my fingers through his hair as we stand in the hallway holding onto each other.

I know this next month will be very hard but I'm loyal, I love him. I actually love him. I am going to be here in his time of need.