Chapter 29

I love to put quotes in the media to maybe brighten your day or maybe it inspires you to write!!

I take reading request and I also give shoutouts so just ask in the comments!

Don't forget to check out my new HP fan fic 'Lost Boy'

Not updating till 'Arrows' reaches 600 views it's really close!
-----------------------------------------

I keep my breathing steady as Tabitha, Victoriá, Eso and I all sneak our way out of the chambers.

Tabitha used some sort of potion to mask our smells so the guards won't catch on it doesn't last forever though so we have to hurry. The worst part is I have to pee really bad, I tried asking Tabitha but she just shushed me.

I sigh as we stand outside behind the huge house where we were kept for so long. Three months to be exact it was hell not seeing Kyser, or any of my friends it. I'm free, the air smells so much better then that bloody sweaty place I seriously need a shower ASAP.

"Okay we need to get quickly into the woods and out of Tygeris's territory" Tabitha instructs keeping quiet.

"No! I have to find my kids!" Victoriá cries.

We really don't have time to do this, but I promised her and I always keep my promises even if a scary woman aka Tabitha is giving me the death glare.

"Tabitha,Eso you go ahead. Victoriá and I will find her children and meet up with yall at the wood line" I suggest.

Tabithia sighs shaking her head clearly fustrated. But I promised Victoriá we'd atleast look for her children, I do not break my promises especially promises to my friends.

"Let's go" I whisper to Victoriá.

She nods as we walk away from Tabithia and Eso who have already disappeared into the woods.

I hope we find her kids, I can't imagine what she's going through. No mother should have to be away from her children. Especially Victoriá she's kind yet strong when she needs to be, she's become one of the truest friends a girl could ask for.

We continue to quietly walk in the shadows trying not to get caught. I don't know how long Tabithia's spell for hiding our scent will work but I hope long enough to get a while away from the center where Tygeris lives with his many angry guards.

"They could be at the orphanage" Victoriá whispers.

"Is that close?" I ask hopeful.

"No, it's an hours walk it's out in the middle of nowhere" She sighs.

I can tell she's losing hope, that's the one thing that keeps me going I've always had hope in anything I do. If you don't have hope then you have no motivation to keep going when things get tough.

"We are going to find them" I state making her smile.

She nods and follows me as we continue to walk keeping as quiet as possible. This is going to be hard once we reach the orphanage how in the hell are we gonna sneak two kids out?

Atleast we're trying to find them, so if we do fail it's not because we didn't try. These boys are lucky to have a strong mother like Victoriá if I ever do become a mother I hope I'm as strong as she is.

"There!" Victoriá whisper/yells pointing to some lights in the woods.

I didn't notice we have walked that far, of course I'm known to get lost in my thoughts and zone out like every other teenage girl.

The woods are dark, the only sound to be heard is the animals. The owls, coyotes and other mystery creatures make it seem spooky, to humans atleast.

"I want mate!" I gasp as I hear my wolf, Silvia talk.

It's been so long it feels like forever. Growing up with our heritage your best friend is out wolf, once you faze of course. So once I fazed for the first time I became really close to Silvia.

"We will be home soon" I reply

I take a deep breath and look around noticing I was so caught up in the moment of my wolf finally coming back, Victoriá has disappeared. I can smell her scent of flowers and dare I say it...she smells like flowers and rum yes rum the alcohol kind.

"It's because she's Russian duh!"Silvia mocks in my head.

I roll my eyes at her response and jog it's really dark thank the goddess werewolves, like dogs and any other animals have night vision.

"Nooo!!!! My babies!!" I hear the cry of Victoriá.

I pick up my pace as fast as I can in human form. My eyes widen at the scene before me, the whole orphanage up in flames it's on fire. My eyes brim with tears for Victoriá, her kids and all the lives lost hopefully some escaped.

I look to her seeing her hold tightly into a burnt, limp body in her arms as she cries. I land on my knees as I crouch beside her, she holds him rocking him back and forth while she clings desperately onto his hand.

How could this happen? They were just kids! It's not fair! It's not right! I hear howls coming from behind us making me look back with wide eyes. I smell a unfamiliar scent along with many others proving we're in trouble.

"We have to go!" I whisper/yell shaking Victoriá.

"No! I can't leave them!" She screams at me.

"Listen to me! If we don't leave right now! We. Will. Die. Your kids would want you to make it to a place where you can be happy, we have to do this!" I yell.

She sniffs nodding and stands up. I take her hand give it a squeeze. We both shift into our wolf forms running as fast as possible in the direction of my pack house.

We have to make it. I have to get back to Kyser back to my home.