Chapter 31

I found someone to help write the action chapter thank you!
IronArcher618

I'm a terrible author for not updating in so long but that's okay I'm back now with not one but TWO new chapters! (The next chapter will be out tomorrow)

Please read, comment, and share with friends hoping to reach 200k by January 2017:)

Enjoy:)

Goals- 60 views pretty please!
--------------------------------------------

I run, run and run. I keep trying to come up with a plan, but all I can think about is Odetté and Victoriá in pain yeah we can heal...but not from wolfsbane. It's poison to us.

My sister could be dead by now...same with Victoria..my only option is to take a shot and get Kyser. He'll know a plan I just know it.

-Kyser's POV-

I pace back and forth biting my fingernails, anxious yet happy my mate is free. She said she'd be here soon and has bad news, is she hurt? I swear to the goddess if she's hurt...

"Kyser.."I hear Casper's gruff voice.

"Have you heard anything from Kylie?" I growl in disgust at my once sisters name.

"I know you'd say we would fight them..but..listen maybe we should negotiate, I can send people maybe we can-" he pleads.

I slam my fist down on my hard oak desk angered at his words. Just give up? Be slaves or be executed by Tygeris? I would die if that happened I would've failed my father he trusted me to lead this pack in honor not fear so that's what I'll do. I'll honor our name.

"You're scared?" I accuse.

"Uh..yeah! You'd be stupid if you wasn't!" He defends crossing his arms.

"Well let me paint a picture for ya. Let's say we negotiate and Tygeris pretty much owns us, the few of us that aren't killed will be slaves. Nolla and yourself will be separated they'll do anything to hurt you." I reply even angrier.

His face is now pale as he stares at me blankly surprised by my words. He's scared that's understandable but to give up? On him? His mate? And our pack? After all our ancestors fought through to establish this pack after all I've been through, after meeting my mate and finally letting my walls down, I will not give up that easy.

I growl and turn back to my desk looking down to a map of the woods along with the rest of our territory. I need to come up with something, this is going to be brutal...but maybe it won't be as bad if I can send some out to sneak up on them, yeah I can lure that son of a bitch here along with all his pack have them thinking this is all of us and have my men/women attack from behind.

"Alpha"A warrior speaks opening the door to show a man and a small woman in dirty robes.

"Who are you?" I demand my voice I've cold.

"Damn is that anyway to greet a guest?" The man laughs sitting in a chair and grabbing an apple.

I look to the women to see her looking at me with pure shock she seems like she knows me, but isn't sure to be honest I think I've seen her before I just can't recall her name...

"Forgive Eso...he's an ass" the woman speaks "I am Tabithia"

I rack my brain trying to remember where I heard that name before its so familiar...I've met her before I just know it.

"Kyser" I nod. "Sit" I say.

"I can help you. We just need a plan and I'll give you my assistance" she starts.

I look over to her companion, Eso he shrugs and keeps eating the apple making me feel uncomfortable since he didn't even introduce himself yet here he is making himself comfortable.

"How can you help?" I sneer.

"She's a witch dude. Ya know toads, black cats, curses and potions?" Eso laughs arrogantly.

"Really?" I ask hopeful.

She nods smiling showing her rotten teeth. Can I trust her though? I mean she's a stranger I have to ask Rosa.

"What's your price?" I ask circling her.

The door busts open making us all look that way. In walks a very tired yet most beautiful women I've ever seen, my mate.

I almost bursts into tears as I run up hugging her tightly in my arms and spin her around. She's here she's really here.

'Mate!' My wolf yells happily.

I missed her so much, her scent instantly calms me.

She's here, she's alive and she's safe