Chapter 13

Goals: 10 views please:)
-------------------------------------------

Kyser has been really serious this past week. We're still close, but he's just different he doesn't talk to anyone besides me he usually talks non stop with Casper because they're best friends. I'm glad that my heat has come and gone so I don't feel so bad now. All I have to do is be here for Kyser I've been trying to get him to visit his mom, but he just ignores me.I'm at the local hobby lobby picking out cans of paint for Sapphires room she may only have a couple of weeks to live, but I want to make it her best. I brung along Loralye and Nolla to help me plus Nolla wants to pick up somethings for her upcoming wedding.

"So we're looking for pink?" Loralye asks.

"Yeah, but a pastel pink" I reply.

I see some small wind chimes along with some small pots to plant flowers in. An idea pops in my head and I start to feel up the cart with seed packets of different flowers, soil, and cute little garden gnomes. We quickly find the paint and pay for everything with Casper's credit card, he was so kind to give us.

"We have to pick out bridesmaids dresses" Nolla reminds me driving to a local dress shop.

We walk in and are greeted by a really skinny woman with short blonde hair and a short blue skirt matching her revealing shirt. She seems displeased with my flannel shirt, jean shorts and converse. But happily smiles at Loralye and Nolla who are both wearing heals and fancy summer dresses.

"Ready to try on dresses?" She asks.

"Yes my color scheme is mint green and white. I think I want strapless" Nolla replies walking beside the woman.

Loralye and I are led to dressing rooms with two dresses each. I wander if I'm Nolla's maid of honor? I shrug and put on the creamy white sweetheart neckline dress I was handed and walk out to where Nolla is gawking at Loralye who is sporting a short mint green dress way prettier than mine.

"Okay, I have a serious question to ask" Nolla claps her hands excitedly and pulls us both by the hands.

"Loralye will you do me the honor of being my maid of honor?!" Nolla all but yells.

My world stops. Wait Nolla and I have been friends since we were just pups and she choose Loralye who she's only known for three months?! I'm so pissed!

"Hey! You don't even know her! I should be maid of honor!" I protest.

"She's right Nolla you two have known each other forever maybe she should do it" Loralye suggest.

"No way. Listen Rosa Loralye has been there for me, plus your style is a bit...boring" Nolla replies.

I shrug and act like I don't care, but the truth is I do all I want to do is go back to when we were kids. Nolla has changed since she found Casper apparently she has no time for me, but plenty of time for Loralye. I understand Casper because they're mates that's how it's supposed to be, but now she doesn't care for me it seems like.

"Rosa? Come on time to go" Loralye smiles.

I nod and offer a weak smile, and walk back into the dressing room where I put on my clothes quickly and storm out of the store. When I get married it'll be simple me and Kyser barefoot in the woods that's it simple and sweet. As I get into the backseat of the car I lean my head against the window watching the scenery pass by. I need to keep my mind on Luna Sapphire she and Kyser are my top priorities right now.

Some of the pack helps carry our things in. I immediately find Kyser staring at a nearby window seemed to be zoned out I quietly take his hand in mine and place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I visited her today" he gulps.

"How is she?" I ask not daring to meet his sad eyes.

"She's...pale. You can tell she doesn't have much left" he mumbles.

"I bought things to decorate her room with. I figured she'd love to see some color" I reply.

Kyser looks down at me and for the first time this week he actually smiles. Yes it's a weak on and very small but it's a small that's all that matters.

"That'd be really nice. When are you going to start?" He asks.

"We are going to start Friday" I answer.

He nods and pecks me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as I stand on my tippy toes to deepen the kiss. He quickly copies my pace making me feel like we're the only people in the world it's like we're floating. We pull away both of us panting for air.

"Casper says the wedding is next month" Kyser says sitting on the couch.

"Yep. And I'm not going" I reply sitting next to him.

"What? Nolla is your best friend" he says.

"Was my best friend. Look she doesn't want me to be her maid of honor, I mean I've known her forever and she chooses Loralye over me?" I rant tears brimming my eyes.

"Hey, everything will be okay I promise" Kyser coos hugging me.

"No it want. Nolla has changed and not for the better" I sniff.

"No Rosa she grew up, you don't see it yet because you your self are different from her" he whispers kissing my hair.

"How..are we different?" I sniff wiping my tears.

"Well, she's more serious where you're the fun one" he replies"And in my opinion you're the most beautiful, sexy, smart and sweetest girl I've ever known" he answers while giving me small kisses all over my face.

"Why must you be so cheesy?" I ask blushing by his words.

"I love you Rosa" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too" I giggle.

Kyser has changed so much since I've met him he is no longer this guarded cold hearted guy. Yes he acts that way to others but to me he's a sweet sensitive guy. I love that he's only that way for me.

-Sorry if this sucks:( this chapter wasn't the best but I'm working on the next one and I pinkpromise it'll be great=)