Chapter 25

Goals- 45 views please share with friends!!!
Follow me on Twitter
The next chapter will be released when my story 'Arrows' reaches 250  views so please read and share with friends^_^

Thank you all so much for the support I love you all sooo much!
Yall!!!! We reached 50k yay!!!! Tysm!
---------------------------------------------

-Kyser's POV-

Weak.

That's how I've been since my Mate was taken from me. My wolf is barely awake from the separation. I can't eat, sleep or even think straight.

To be honest I never thought mates were this bonded. I always thought the elders exaggerated it to lead us on in some story book romance that would ultimately lead in disappointment.

I was wrong. Rosa means a lot to me now. I love her. She is mine and I'll never let her go. Rosa is basically my everything I didn't realise it till she was taken from me. The way I was treating her those last days I was so stressed about the upcoming battle that I neglected her I didn't treat her right that's for sure.

"Kyser" I hear Loralye's gentle voice.

"I lost her" I gulp with tears in my eyes.

I turn to see her with red puffy eyes probably from crying. The whole pack misses Rosa she was special to us all I know she isn't dead, if she was I would be dying. She was just so good to everyone I geuss, she is afterall the Luna.

"She will return Kyser, she's a strong girl. We all miss her, but we need to fight to get her back" Loralye confirms with hope in her eyes and strength in her words.

"I will do whatever it takes for her return" I reply agreeing with her words.

Loralye smiles at me. I can tell she wants to help me cheer up, but I can't I won't be happy till my mate is returned to me safe and sound. The only smile I need is Rosa's.

"I received word that Alpha Tygeris has her" Loralye continues.

I stare hard into her eyes mad at the thought some Alpha I'm not familiar with has my mate and is holding her against her will. My breathing quickens and my head is spinning I sit down with Loralye across from me.

"We are not sure why he has her, there's no reason he should." She continues.

"Kylie.." I mutter banging my fist on the nearby coffee table.

"What about her?" Loralye asks clearly frightened.

I stand to my feet rubbing my face in aggravation. Kylie has gone to far. Taking my mate, bringing her to some cruel stranger. I don't even know the name of his pack, they've always been so secretive and quiet.

"Kylie took Rosa, I just know it" I growl.

"Of course. She knows Tygeris is a ruthless yet quiet Alpha with one of the most biggest amount of warriors in the eastern border!" Loralye stands.

I look at her in suspicion. How does she know all of this? Is she from there? I don't even know this pack yet she knows all of the amounts and even about their alpha.

"Loralye...how do you know all of this?"I ask staying calm.

"My mom...when she was pregnant with me she ran away from there...my dad was absolutely evil, all he wanted was to kill. So my mom ran here your father was just starting out as Alpha and happily took us in. While mom left dad he married another and had.."Loralye stops and sits with teary eyes.

I put two and two together geussing since Loralye's dad moved on and got married then had Tygeris making Loralye and Tygeris half siblings. I sit next to her as she cries and I try to comfort her the most I can yet the only thing I can think about is Rosa.

My beautiful mate alone, cold and defenceless. I'm not the type to show weakness or fear, but deep down I'm afraid for Rosa we're dealing with a cruel, evil Alpha. Knowing Rosa though she can make it I know it.

Well she can make it until I find a way to get her out unharmed and safe. Rosa is strong willed I know but, this is a total different person she's dealing with he's dangerous.

I just hope Rosa is okay. I will fight for her I will not give up till she's back here in my arms so I can tell her how truly precious she is to me. I shouldn't have been so insensitive to her I love her.

"We have to get her back" I whisper.

This won't be easy. Getting Rosa back, winning against my sister and fighting with some Alpha I've never met. I won't give up though Rosa needs me...no I need her...