Chapter 7

Goals: 15 views 5 votes till next update! Thank you!
----------------------------------------------

I sit in the garden staring at the beautiful scenery around me. Some of the mates sit out here with each other stealing kisses and laughing while I sit in the dirt looking at my favorite type of flower daisies. Kyser is busy on the other side watching the newer members of the pack train to fight rogues. I am pretty much the only one all alone.

"Hey Rosa" Nolla greets her voice dreamy.

"Uhm..hi." I reply.

"Casper marked me!" She whisper/yells showing me a small red bite on her neck.

"You've only known each other for three weeks" I giggle.

"So? That's just a mates bond. And now I can hear his thoughts" she wiggles her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes pretending not to care but, in all reality I do. I want that. I want to be wanted, or at least shown some attention from my mate. All he does is order me around and tries to keep me in his sight at all times.

"I love it here!" She cheers basking in the sun.

"I love...these flowers" I chuckle picking a daisy.

"No luck with Kyser?" She asks with a frown.

"No..it doesn't matter" I reply wiping the dirt from my hands and standing to my feet.

I start to walk through the garden with Nolla right by my side. I can see her trying to focus on me, but  she can't keep her eyes of Casper who stands beside Kyser like the loyal Beta he is. I am super happy for Nolla and Casper I am even making a ship name for the two maybe..Nasper? Or Colla?

"He will fall for you. Everyone adores you Rosa" Nolla smiles.

"Stop being cheesy!" I laugh shoving her slightly.

"I'm being serious. I love Casper with all my heart..and someday you'll love Kyser just as much" she replies.

I see Casper had heard us along with Kyser. They both look at us, Casper with a glowing happy smile on his face. While Kyser wears a poker face and bores into my eyes. I look away.

"Stop being a brat!" Nolla scolds taking my hand and pulling me towards our mates.

I try to dig my heals into the ground of course that doesn't work so I try to pull her back with all my weight which actually works till I lose my footing giving her an advantage and pulls us over to an amused Kyser and Casper.
She simply pecks Casper on the lips and he keeps his arm around her waist.I just stand there awkward looking down at the Daisy I am still holding.

"So Alpha. When will Rosa be our new Luna?" Nolla asks.

"Never. We're just friends" he shrugs feeling just as awkward as I am.

"Oh come on! This pack needs a Luna since your mother is dead" she continues.

I see tears brim Kyser's eyes. Casper quickly excuses himself and Nolla while I face a broken Kyser fighting away the tears. It hurts to see him like this. His mom isn't dead yet, maybe we can save her some way?

"Kyser, you can talk to me" I whisper taking his hand and leading him to a bench that is hidden by a big oak tree.

"She's not dead" he sniffs.

I squeeze his hand showing I'm here for him. He needs this, he's trying to portray such a tough guy with no emotions, but he is actually sensitive which I like to see.

"I know. Don't worry Kyser, you need to be positive for her" I coo hugging him.

I'm actually surprised when he wraps his arms around me he nuzzles his face into my neck making my wolf and I very happy. I comb through his hair as he keeps me in his grip. I know this is a hard moment for him, but I'm happy he's actually opening up to me.

"Do you think..I could meet her?" I whisper worried of his reaction.

"Yeah..I'd like that" he nods looking into my eyes. "Thanks for staying with me" he smiles weakly.

"That's what friends are for" I reply hating the fact that all we ever will be is friends.

"It's not that I don't like you..I just have too much on my plate right now. The things I said the other day about my wolf only likes you..it was bullshit. Of course I like you" he explains blushing slightly.

"I can help you Kyser" I reply scooting closer "With anything. The rogues, training and your mom. You just gotta let me in"

He sighs "I'll try. We can go visit my mom tomorrow she's resting right now." He replies standing up and holding out his hand for me to take.

I happily take it feeling the Sparks I love so much. He leads me in front of the new pack members who are training. They all seem very good I'm glad I get to see this. I try to pull my hand away, but Kyser tightens his grip slightly making me smile. I love this side of him.

"These are my warriors" he whispers pulling me closer.

"Could I possibly train?" I whisper ask.

"I'll train you personally" He whispers sending chills down my spine.

Is he flirting?! Who knew he could flirt?!

My face reddens as my attention returns to the Warriors. I can tell Kyser is still upset, but I want him to feel like he can come to me and speak his mind, I don't want to pester him.

"Please don't tell anyone I cried" he pleads keeping his voice low and husky in my ear.

"Your secret is safe with me" I reply.

He winks! He actually winked at me! Is this the same jerk Alpha I met a few weeks ago? I don't know if he'll stay like this or it was just a one time thing, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

-Authors Note-
Wow Kyser bipolar much?

I liked showing this side of him tho..what do you think?