Chapter 34

That last chapter whoaaaaaaaa I loved it hope you all did too! If so go show some love to IronArcher618 the amazing author who wrote it!!!

Okay so my April goals are up and I'd really like to reach them!! So please, read,comment, vote and share with friends

Anyways follow my backup Memories1234
______________________

-Rosa-

"Fuck you!!" I scream at my tormentor.

Another hit comes to my side knocking the breathe out of me. I don't know what day it is, or the hour, hell I don't even know where I'm at exactly.

"That's no way to talk to your new Alpha" Tygeris taunts pacing in front of me.

I scoff at him. I'm not afraid no for once I'm not. He won't kill me he just wants to lure Kyser here he can't kill me he's just toying with me. I won't let him get to me I'm not weak, like Nolla she's a traitor. A coward. She use to be my best friend, a shy, bubbly and humble girl once she got here. She's changed into something dark, something evil. I don't know this person. She's changed.

"This is stupid" I spit making him even more mad.

He glares at me with gold eyes glowing. I guess he didn't expect it from me. Hell any smart person wouldn't be a smart ass in this situation, but I don't care...I won't out of here I want to home and just be...normal again.

"All you cause is destruction! You kill people for what?! Because of nothing! You're a coward! Do you even know what happened in there family? Did Kylie even tell you?!" I scream breathless not a tear in sight.

He looks at me and smirks crouching down in front of me. He's looking for weakness but can't find it. I'm not afraid. He knows that. He looks lost but quickly shakes his head and stands to his feet.

The creaky door opens showing a evil snarl of Kylie walking in, she wears all black leather with blood covering her hands. She cracks her knuckles along with her neck, she smiles at her mate and with a kiss he walks out slamming the door behind him.

"Look at little Rosie! All tough!" She taunts laughing at me.

"You betrayed your own brother, you're a traitor, a coward, a low life. You will be killed Kylie if not by me then by your brother. You chose this" I growl fearless.

She flips her hair looking bored with my words. She pulls up a chair and crosses her arms staring into my eyes. She was cold before but now those eyes look like they belong to A psychopath. A woman with no mercy, no regrets.

It's scary.

"One stormy night a certain pack was holding the annual party to find unmated werewolves there mates. A seventeen year old boy was there...causing trouble" she starts.

Is this the story everyone has been hiding? I look at her to go on as she leans in watching my emotions. She's enjoying this.

"He still hasn't told you?" She laughs.

"Well if people would leave us the fuck alone maybe I'd know!" I yell rolling my eyes.

My cheek stings at the impact of the slap she gives me. Like damn I know she's a werewolf but that's one hell of a slap. Tears form in my eyes but I shake them away, she's smiling that smile again.

"On with the story!" She declares sitting back in her chair.

"So the young boy he's always caused trouble, but nothing bad just harmless pranks and what not. Till he takes it too far that night the father and son get into a huge fight in front of everyone all the guests stand and stare. Hateful words are spoken, the boy runs out angry at the embarrassment" She speaks.

The way she sounds is like it was just yesterday her gaze won't meet mine but are steady on the floor no emotion except for anger.

"The boy is running and running and running. Till he comes to a stop. A pure white wolf with dark red eyes along with a whole pack that look just alike the boy is scared, after all he's a kid these wolves can kill him easy. Just as the pack is about to pounce a huge grey and blonde wolf stands in front of the boy, it was his father" she cracks.

I can hear her voice changing to sorrow. She isn't over it, it still affects her even though it's been two years now. Grief is a hard thing to overcome, but you need to depend on your family for help especially in a time like that.

"The father fights and fights he tries his hardest, but there was too many. The father is ripped to shreds blood is every where...a.. girl runs out" she sniffs wiping her eyes quickly "She shakes her father calls for him, but no answer. She only looks away to see her brother the one who caused all of this has ran" she finishes.

I feel bad. For Kyser and even Kylie that was hard for them, I can't imagine losing my dad especially that way.

She stands up facing away from me as she wipes tears away the only sound heard is her sniffles. She clenches her fists and her sadness turns back to anger.

"It was an accident. It's not like Kyser wanted your dad dead" I defend.

"You don't get it!" She screams only inches from my face.

I'm confused. She must know he didn't mean it. That was his dad too Kyser is still grieving their mother was still grieving and instead of forgiving and coming together Kylie chose anger.

"If Kyser wasn't being such a brat that night maybe dad would've been here longer! It's not fair! Kyser has to pay and I want him to die slowly" she declares "He killed my father and mother they both died because of him. Now he'll die slowly once I kill you" she yells.

All of a sudden Kylie is down and out. Kyser stands in front of me with cloudy eyes. I look up to a small window he must've jumped down and knocked her out.

He quickly untied me and kisses me gently I smile and hug him realizing he heard all of what Kylie said. He's broken because of this but we're here we're forever.

The door slams open showing a enraged Tygeris his men that stand behind him soon are gone as I see two of our pack members break their necks.

I stand to my feet next to Kyser the pack members pick up Kylie's limp body as Tygeris watches in sadness.

"I'll take care of Kylie. Kill Tygeris, then we'll head back home" Kyser orders.

Tygeris screams as four more of our pack members walk in leaping on the enemy as we walk out closing the door.
I hold Kyser's hand as we walk behind Baron who carries Kylie's body, she's not dead just knocked out I don't know what Kyser is going to do I'll be there with him though through it all.

"We captured Nolla got her in our cells back at home. You decide her punishment" Kyser whispers.

I nod my head.

My best friend betrayed me. The one who grew up with me, the one who stood up for me when I was bullied she was like a sister to me and now I must decide her fate.