Chapter 2

Lord Cora Drakon.

It had a nice ring to it.

Of course since Cora was a girl name, it would be Lord Drakon.

It wasn't that I was ashamed of being a woman--because I wasn't.

It was that in my current position, I would get more respect out of these few survivors of the planets, if I wasn't presented as a woman.

Lord Goreum was pleased with how the few Jakku towns turned out, and had advised me to attack Basteel.

He couldn't exactly tell me what to do now, but something about defying the man that had taught me everything, seemed wrong.

Although he had taken me when I was just a child, I was glad he did.

If I was to grow up with a family, then I would probably learn to love.

Love is a weakness.

Lord Goreum had taught me to be fearless, how to fight, and how to be with the force on the dark side.

The dark side will always be more powerful, we have no restrictions.

No matter what anyone says; love and good, has a limit. But hate does not.

The ship landed in the sector of Eladro City.

I got out and adjusted my mask, cape and cloak.

Every part of me was covered, draped in black.

My voice altered from the light feathery, womanly tone, to a dark, almost mechanical voice.

My red saber clung to the belt of my cloak.

I motioned to move forward with my hand.

Within minutes of entering the city, alarms blared, and screams could be heard from everywhere.

My men began their killing as I walked into a large building, shadow troopers following.

"There is a Senator somewhere, I presume?"
My voice came out loud and powerful.

"Affirmative, there is a senator Olekfans."

I nodded, "find him. Bring him to me, gather as many towns people as you think necessary for me to get a point through."

"How many is that My lord?" He asked.

"As many as you want." I muttered.

A different alarm blared, but I payed no attention.

I sensed many presences behind me as I turned to see Basteel's troopers ahead of me, weapons drawn.

I was faster than lightning.

My saber cutting through all of their puny necks, and deflecting their sad attempts at shooting me.

Not a very friendly welcoming committee, is it?

"Lord Drakon. We have the senator. We are in the square."

My mask came from the captain.

I made my way, stepping over bloody bodies, as I went to the square.

There were a couple hundred people, their hands were above their heads in surrender.

Pathetic

I saw Senator Olekfans standing in between two shadow troopers.

He was an older man, with silver hair, and a wrinkled complexion.

He looked like he couldn't take a punch without falling to his knees.

Let's find out.

"Lord Drakon. You have no need to kill these innocents. If I am what you came for, then please take me. Spare them."
His voice came out weathered.

I chuckled, "Actually I do. I have a great need. Did you hear what happened to the people in the towns of Jakku?"

His hands shook as he slowly nodded.

"You see? You heard of that, and it was only yesterday. You fear as to what will happen, I sense it all over you. You know there is nothing you can do in your power to help these people, and that makes you scared." I lifted my chin.

"Fear is the key to unleashing power."

Using my gloved hand, I smashed my hand across his timid face. I felt his flesh rip from under my gloved knuckles.

He whimpered as he fell to his knees. Blood fell from his nose, his complexion beginning to purple.

"P-please, my lord. At least spare the women and children."  He sputtered, does this man ever stop?
I paused, and laughed a little.

"You think that because they are women, that they are any different? That they get different treatment? No. Captain, put the towns people to the gun, and bring the senator to the cages on board." I tilted my head at him, "He can join the senator of Jakku."

I heard him protest before I waved my hand, and rendered him unconscious.

I heard my troopers raise their weapons, and were about to fire when I felt something.

A presence like mine.

A presence who was strong with the force, who was as dark as I am.

I looked up just in time to see a ship zoom past us.
A first order ship.

Shït, shït , shït.

I looked over to the captain.

"Bring the senator on board and bring division three, I'll stay here with division one and two and fight off the first order." I demanded.

He nodded at me, as Division three troopers dragged the senator on board to one of the transport ships.

I breathed in as I listened for them.

They were close.

There were too many of them.

Way too many of them.

I looked to the division two captain.

"Go back up to the fleet, take the prisoner, and await my orders. I will not have my men slaughtered." He tried to say something but I silenced him. "Go. Now!" I growled.

I sensed his retaliation, he did not want to leave the fight.

Raising my hand across his mask from left to right I said, "Do as I say."

Persuasion

He nodded, and Division two left on the ships.

I was here with only twenty men, the few living civilians, and the knowledge that the first order were here.

I am so fücking screwed.