Chapter 17

"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called canibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."

-Tim Burton, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Song ^above^ is called: Roundtable Rival, by Lindsey Stirling.

Warning: this is kind of an emotional chapter, and could trigger something, read with caution, (and a smile).

KYLO REN'S POV:

It was late in the night, General SUX (that took awhile to come up with.) was talking to me about the attack on Kamino's capital, that would take place the day after tomorrow.

"You take half of Division seven, on the east-side of the capital. While Drakon takes the west side with the other half."

I shook my head, "Me and Cora can take one half, while division seven takes the other."

His pale, ghastly face glared at me, "Two people, against the entire fleet of Kamino's troopers? That's hardly possible. You and Drakon would be, captured, if not killed."

I shook my head, "I work better with Lord Drakon."

Oh  for fücks sakes, why did I just sat that.

He raised an orange brow, "Wh-"

A scream shot through my ears, it was piercing, and desperate. I heard the pain, and the sadness corse through the antagonizing, and distant sound.

My stance froze...Cora.

I was turning to leave, when Huxy stopped me, "Where are yo-"

I left.

I think she was having a nightmare. It was so...emotional, that I felt it through the only verbal connection that we have. I'm not supposed to feel her limited emotions, I have too many of them myself.

I was there in seconds, I carefully opened the door, and I cringed at her state.

Her slim figure was knotted in the sheets, her face was flushed, her dark brows, were knitted together with a frown.

She was shivering.

I hated how much I wanted to go over there, and comfort the girl.

I don't feel things for other people, I don't care about other people, I kill...I don't feel.

It's a fact.

Yet now as much as I wished that I could just forget about her, leave this child alone.

I couldn't.

She looked so...innocent almost. She looked as though she couldn't hurt a fly...when I know she could probably brutally murder millions of flies, without thinking otherwise.

She let out a strained whimper, as she unconsciously buried her face in her sleeve.

With all of my dignity shredded away by this tiny girl, I walked over to her.