Chapter 26

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost

KYLO REN POV CONTINUE (because he's such a cutie)

The other 'alliance' of the first order was Eryk Cobule, a fearless man on the planet of Yavin4.

We flew down the morning after our "meet and greet" with Kaiyus.

Kaiyus stood with me and Cora, as we waited for Eryk to leave the Trading Post.

I glanced at Cora, the beautiful cold hard killer to my side. She was suited up, with her mask and hooded cloak, all traces of her feminine side were hidden as we waited.

Kaiyus stood by her side, the entire night last night he wouldn't stop talking about how "bad ass" Cora was. He infuriated me beyond all means, but we needed him, and I did my best to ignore him. He wore a brown hood, that covered his paleness, dark inked tattoos were peeking out from the sleeves of his cloak.

Cora stiffened at my side, and I soon sensed him too, a man left the Trading Post, carrying a whole artillery of weapons, a staff-like weapon was strapped behind him.

He had shoulder length brown hair, and snake-like eyes, his height was towering as he stopped and looked at us.

We stood in front of his path.

"Let me pass." He said slowly in a deep voice.

"Eryk Cobule, the First Order is here to claim your allegiance."  I said, my mask booming out a dark power.

He stiffened a little at the mention, his eyes narrowed in on me.

"Kylo Ren...what brings you here?"

He was stalling, he was soon going to figure a way to escape, I sensed it deep in his mind.

"Me and my friends require your assistance with a mission....help us, and you won't have to worry about your debt that you must pay with the First Order."

At the term friends, Eryk's eyes darted to Cora.

He frowned, "Lord Drakon, I didn't realize a Sith Lord as yourself sided with First Order."

She said nothing from under her mask, only stared him down, the dark holes of the metal bore into his own.

"Come with us." I said.

His attention remained on Cora, as they continued the stare down.

"I've heard stories on the murderous Lord Drakon" the snake of a man took another step towards her, "the ruthless killer. They say he has murdered villages upon villages, women and children..."

His eyes stared at Cora in a questioning way, his mind was racing, wondering why this murderous killer was so skinny and silent. But most of all he wanted a fight. He wanted to fight Cora. To prove his strength, I sensed the cockiness that surrounded and engulfed him.

"I want to join a force with powerful leaders. I want to see you fight. I want to see if the rumors are true Lord Drakon." He challenged.

I could almost picture Cora's smirk.

"You want to fight me?"  Her dark voice came, her exotic accent pierced through the modulator.