Chapter 13

"Oh, monsters are scared," said Lettie. "That's why they're monsters."
-Neil Gaiman

SavannahTheJellybean 

CORA'S POV:

I didn't sleep, I had been staring at the same star for the past six hours.

It was a star that was so far from all the others, it's colours weren't as bright, in fact...it seemed dim.

It was dim and alone, but aren't we all?

   I dressed into a black cloak, I wasn't going to bother with the mask, everyone on board knew exactly who I was.

I secured my hair back tightly into a knot, and slid my saber into my cloak belt.

I took in deep breaths, as I looked in the mirror, my eyes held power, the gold shining through the glass reflection, burning holes into my picture.

I am ready.

I am powerful.

I'm ready.

I breathed out, rubbing my lips together.

There was a knock on my door, my attention shot towards it, as a Stormtrooper's voice pierced through the metal of the door.

"Lord Drakon. Are you ready? Lord Ren says to meet him in hanger five. I'm supposed to take you there."

"Yes." I said as I left my reflection, I pulled the hood of the cloak over my head.

"I'm ready."

KYLO'S POV:

I waited in the hanger, today was a day that everyone would remember...the day that the Sith extinction would happen...they day they all died.

I couldn't have been more pleased.

     I saw her from the corner of my eye, a trooper leading her down the stairs to the hanger, where the hundreds of Stormtrooper's stood, awaiting orders.

I couldn't see her face, the hood covered her features, she wore the same black cloak as I did, her back was straight and stiff.

"Are you ready?" I asked slowly.

"Yes." She answered immediately.

"Let's go."

We took a number of ships, we seated as the ship took off, and made our way to the Outer Rim territories, in the Anthan system.

You couldn't tell anything from her. You couldn't tell what she was feeling, if she was actually feeling anything at all.

Her eyes were brilliant with power, but dull with feeling.

I would give anything to break those walls, and just know.

I knew she was like the moons of the galaxies.
I knew she had a dark side that nothing could penetrate, so dark that not even the stars could see. She had that side that was so dark, and so cold, that not even the brightest Sun's could burn on it. 

She was alone.

I would do everything in my power to break that side of her, to see that side of her.

I would make it my mission.

CORA's POV:

   I felt something small inside of my chest pull at me, as the ship barreled towards Goreum.