Chapter 20

It is the same woman, I know, for she is always creeping, and most women do not creep by daylight.

~Charlotte Perkins Gilman

    They trained well. Whether it was the fact that I brutally murdered their comrade before their eyes and they were scared, or a they were just quick learners, remained unknown.

Tomorrow was the day we would attack Serenno, and I watched as my men were practicing their rapid fire with the blasters.

My mind was aggravating me, I find my thoughts often travel to the thinking of Kylo.

So many emotions consumed me at the thought of that man, hate, anger, fear, and some alien thoughts which engulfed me above all others.

   He was a disease, one that had made me feel so...secure, and angry at the same time.

I despised him for the way he reeled my mind in like some vulnerable doe.

I loathed him for the dread he filled me in his absence.

And I detest him for the way I cannot control my wandering thoughts of everything about him.

I feel the rage inside of me, it's drowning me, and filling me up.

I only wish for my chance to breathe. I feel my heart inside of me screaming, and begging, I don't know what I want.

I don't understand myself.

I'm like a maze, and everyday I seem to be taking a wrong turn.

I'm falling deeper and deeper into a pit, and it's one I will never be able to dig myself out of.

I want to see someone suffer.

I want blood on my hands. To watch innocents beg, and die, and scream for the mercy that will never come.

I stiffened my back, and smiled to myself, Serreno is going to face the terror inside of me. They will see bloodshed.

No amount of begging will save them.

None of my past secrets will make me feel remorse.

They will suffer.

They will all pay the price.

KYLO'S POV:

  "please." I growled "enlighten me."

A whimper escaped the putrid excuse for a man that keeled before me.

"I-I just..." he sputtered, his head bowed down in cowardice.

I sighed impatiently, "look at me when you speak, and answer my question."

His head remained bowing, his puny body was shaking, he was despicable.

"Maybe...you need a little motivation." I nodded towards a trooper, who stood waiting for orders.

"Bring in his family." I nodded.

This seemed to get the man's attention, because he suddenly lunged out at me.

He was so weak willed, that it only took a glance into my eyes, before the dark force consumed him, and he remained sitting against his will.

His face was a scarlet colour, his eyes bulging out of their sockets when my men brought in a cowardly woman, and her two sons.

The boys clung to each other, and the woman was crying almost as much as her husband.

I gave a short nodded, and guns were placed to all of their necks.

"Tell me your affiliation with Luke Skywalker, or watch your family die."

He knew something, sources had said he was close with the Skywalker family.

"I don't know anything." He sputtered as he struggled on his knees.

I began to wave my hand when he yelled out.

"Wait! I don't know where he is...but there is someone who does."

I took a step closer to him, awaiting for him to clarify.

"A girl came to my house some time ago..."

I sighed impatiently, "describe this girl."

He glanced towards his family and sucked in a deep breath, "she was...beautiful, long dark hair, oddly coloured eyes..." he shifted "she had a strong accent, I don't know...but when I looked at her, I knew she was dark. She had this demonic presence and I saw destruction when I looked at her." He whimpered, and took a step back, pressing himself into the wall.

Cora

I nodded for him to continue.

He glanced at his family, "of course, little did I know that I  was talking to a Sith lord...I only knew what she was, when she killed my little girl just by looking at her." He let out a childish sob. "She murdered my baby girl." He began to break down in annoying snobbish tears.

I almost grinned, of course Cora would use her gender to her advantage, to get the information, she posed herself as an innocent little girl looking for answers.

Little did Cora know, that anyone could sense her darkness from a mile away.

My anger only grew at the thought of Cora...

"What did she want?"

He wiped the tears from his blotchy cheeks, " she said she was looking to keep him safe, she said that she needed to know who knew where he was, in order to keep Luke out of danger...of course I didn't tell her anything."

"Why?"  I demanded.

"Because!" He shrieked "the little parasite already knew where Luke was! She was going to kill everyone who knew his location!"

My blood froze, Cora knows where Luke is...

Anger boiled over me and I glared at the man, "is there anyone else who knows Luke Skywalker's location?"

He glanced at his family, and I impatiently forced open his mind.

He groaned and held his temple in searing pain, "no!" He screamed "she forced the information out of me!" He began to sob harder, "she killed my little girl.."

I felt the rage surge through me as I extended my saber and destroyed his house, relishing the way the wood burned into molten ash.

My saber cut through everything.

I was breathing heavily when I was done, the man and his family stared at me, fear consuming their eyes.

I blew a lock of dark hair from my eyes...Cora, that demon...

I glanced at the man and his family, "you will all be joining your dead little girl." I nodded at the trooper at my side, "kill them all."

I left what remained of the puny house, relishing in the screams of the family that was now being brutally murdered...their screams are my salvation

Get ready to scream Cora Drakon.

BOOM SUCK IT

For all you little nastys whom look that last line the dirty, way just know...I love you, and very much so respect your crude humor.

NOT EDITED