Chapter 24

There is someone in my head...but it's not me.

-unknown

My eyes fluttered open, and then dark consumed them.

I was in the room that Kylo had shown me yesterday, it was dark and simple.

A wave of panic flushed over me as I realized that I had not fallen asleep in here last night. My hands immediately shot over to my clothes and I let out a sigh of relief to find I still wore the bland black clothes as yesterday.

Climbing out of the stiff bed, I ran my fingers through my hair and walked into the tiny washroom.

A demon stared back at me as I faced myself in the mirror.

A killer....that's who stared back at me.

My blue eyes started back at mine, the dark presence they possessed refused to go away.

My ink black hair clung to me, my cheek bones had become more defined.

I looked older, in a way. I know I had been seventeen all through this, but it was if my age had doubled.

I brushed my teeth, and dressed into the tight black pants and tank-top that was in the dresser and I laced up my boots.

My glance flickered to the shiny handle that lay across the room, I held my hand out as the saber flew across the room and into my hands, I relished in the way the metal fitted in to my hands.

I fastener my saber to the hook on the pants as I made my way out of my closet sized room, and into Kylo's.

His back was turned to me, he wore a dark fitted shirt that clung to every muscle in his arms.

His head tilted to the side as he sensed me, and I had to keep reminding myself that I was in the presence of someone equal in power as myself.

He turned slightly to face me, his dark demonic eyes capturing me in an unbreakable hold.

I crossed the room and stood by his side.

"How did I get into my room?" I asked carefully.

His eyes searched me a long while before drifting to his cape, where he continued to fasten the dark cloak around him.

"I carried you" he said simply "you had fallen asleep last night from total exhaustion."

I frowned, scolding myself for being so open in front of him.

"You allowed yourself to become vulnerable. You cannot let that happen again." He growled as he left the room indicating for me to follow, but something in his voice told me that there was more reasoning behind his comment.

I felt my anger heighten at his comment, but he was right. I'm a dark side Lord, I cannot become vulnerable in any aspects.

I followed him through the tight halls, and into a control room, where the captain of the ship would stay.

He continued to look away from me as he stood in front of a panel that faced the stars.

My eyes stuck to the dots of glowing light that surrounded us and I felt myself relax.

The stars are beautiful.

"Before we make our way to Luke Skywalker we need to take some...precautions" he glanced at me before he continued "we don't know if Luke has any pupils with him, and though I strongly believe that even if he did we could take them out...we can't take that risk."

I frowned as I leaned against the frame.

"We will be making stops at a few planets to search for some First Order allies, whom will help us destroy Skywalker, and the pupils he may possess."

"Allies? What allies?" I asked, my voice came out cracked.

He glanced up at me, before returning his dark eyes to the control panel, where he began to set a course.

"Powerful forces, they may not be with the force, but they sure as hell can kick ass." He sat down in a chair, his eyes skimming the star maps.

"So they are friends of the First order?"

A mischievous look skimmed his face, "No, not exactly. Our acquaintances may take some persuasion."

I nodded and took a seat next to him, "tell me everything."

He nodded and I noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

"There is a total of two friends that we are going to recruit, two may not seem like many, but these two men are trained killers. They are both human with mixes of other species. They may look human, but don't under estimate what's under the flesh, they are ruthless."

He looked at me, a slow look of appreciation crossed his face as he mentioned the word ruthless.

"Kaiyus Ventrox is our first guy, the First Order came across him six years ago, where he was found murdering a village....he has a lot of anger" Kylo said, sneaking a glance at me "instead of killing him, we found that he possessed skills in the art of combat, and we released him with a promise of an unquestionable alliance."

(Name Kaiyus pronounced *Kai-yuss* pretty simple but I'm a moron and cant pronounce for shit)

"Where is he?" I asked slowly, I wasn't sure how I felt about tracking down an unreliable maniac, but hey....I'm a maniac and Kylo trusted me.

"Mos Eisley. Though he made an alliance with us, he may not come willingly, but I have a plan."

"And what's your plan?"

"You."

NOT EDITED