Chapter 6

CORA POV:

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me" I repeated to myself as I looked in the mirror. I always repeated the Sith code to myself in desperate times.

Me standing naked in a First order Star ship bathroom, with no allies, no friends, and a Lord that seems content on my death.
    This was definitely desperate times.

I was starving.

The lack of energy, the fatigue, and the residue of a beating was evident on my face, as my reflection stared back at me.

I looked down at the yellowing bruises over my collar bone.

I frowned as my gaze raked over the Lightsaber wound...it was gone.
   I guess the Medical trooper did a good job.

An exceedingly well job...

I shifted and I felt the lifelessness of my hair, as it clung to my sweat glistening face and neck.

I bit down on my cheek, and stepped into the shower, letting the water burn away the dirt of my imprisonment.
The water was so hot that the mirror fogged over in seconds, tears welded up as the boiling water cleansed me.

I felt no pain, if anything I felt more alive.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and let the water wash over me.

Lord Goreum, what do I do...

I asked, reaching in my mind for him, praying that he could sense me, or hear me.

No such luck.

Washing through my hair and scrubbing my body until it shone pink, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

I walked out of the wash room and into this new...cage, yeah cage...that's what I'll call it.

I walked over to the wardrobe and dressed in a thin black long sleeve, with long black pants.
I was given standard lace-up black boots.

I frowned, they don't have style do they?

I sat on the bed, sitting with my knees pulled up to me as I raked my hands through my dripping black hair.

I remembered what Kylo Ren had said; to notify him when I was finished with my shower.

So with a wave of my hand, the door to the room opened.
    Not a moment later, Ren looked in, seeing I was finished...he entered.

He stood tall, he carried a tray full of food. His mask was...surprisingly off.

The second he set the tray down I gorged.
    I had no idea what it was. It was scalding hot, and I think he warned me to let it cool? But I payed no mind. I shoveled the scalding meat down my throat, relishing as the heat of it, and it burned me. My lip sizzled but I payed it no mind.

    Tears sprung into my eyes, but I continued to eat. Not stopping till every bit of meat, fruit, and root was gone.

He watched with fascination as I devoured the meals. Just to top it off, I licked the plate.