Chapter 32

Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.

~Mother Teresa

I felt something shift next to me in the bed.

Kylo.

I remembered yesterday...last night. We didn't do anything other than kiss...a lot. He had carried me to bed and slept next to me.

And here I was curled up draped in his jacket.

Shit. I'm such an idiot. I made out with Kylo Ren.

Fuckk.

I touched my lips and winced at how swollen they were.

I felt...different. There was something different about me. Warmth engulfed me, and I didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

Today was the day we were going to find Skywalker, and kill him.

I should have been training harder, longer...but instead I was too busy fornicating with Ren.

I sat up in the bed and stared at Kylo who was standing at the foot of the bed,

He had no shirt on.

And I stared.

I had never seen a man without a shirt on. Goreum had kept me isolated and contained.

Kylo was chiseled, his chest pale and sculpted.

He glanced over at me and saw me staring, a slow small grin spread on his face.

I shook my head and covered my eyes with the blanket.

I didn't know what the hell was going on.

We are the dark side.

We don't flirt, we don't smile, and we sure as hell don't kiss.

I felt Kylo walk over to me and my face heated up.

I froze when I felt him lift the blanket off of my head.

"As much as I would enjoy having a little more fun, I'm afraid we have more important matters, Drakon."

I guess he's back to being an asshole.

He pulled me out of bed, his hands encircling my waist and I felt my hands freeze and my face go hot.

His dark eyes were looking down at me, giving me a feverish look.

"I-I don't think we should..."  I stopped when I felt him pulling his jacket off my body.

"Don't flatter yourself, Drakon. I need my jacket."

He pulled it off me and ruffled my hair.

I felt my anger boil at him for making me feel like an idiot.

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

I changed into my tight black pants and tight black shirt. I pulled the cloak and hood around my shoulders and buttoned it. I laced up my boots and pulled my hair up, tying it back and tucking it under my hood.

I tucked a few knife blades into my cloak, and fastened my saber into my belt.

I tucked a hand blaster under my cloak, and looked at my reflection.

I looked strong.

the flush of color in my face was named Kylo.

I didn't know how I felt about it.

Suddenly Kylo came into view.

He held his helmet in his hands, and he was already suited up.

He stood behind me and stared at out reflection in the mirror, his height towering above me.

I felt him rest his hands on my hips and I felt my heart begin to race.

He leaned down and kissed me quickly, his lips forming over mine in a rushed form of affection.

It was too quick for me to return because suddenly he pulled back and slid his helmet over his head.

"are you ready, Cora Drakon?" His deep altered voice came.

I turned back to my reflection and slid my helmet over my head and pulled the hood of the cloak over my helmet.

"Yes, Kylo Ren."

    We were landing, the ship pressed into the floor of the green planet.

Me and Kylo walked side by side to the exit of the ship where Eryk and Kaiyus stood, all suited up.
They both wore dark cloaks that hid their faces, and they were both armed to the toe in weapons.

Kaiyus had a usual grin on his face, swords and blades lined his belt. His hair was neatly combed, his eyes full of humor as he tried to find my eyes behind the mask.

Eryk was still, his eyes hooded over, blasters and blades rimmed his uniform. He nodded to Kylo and I.

"Still look pretty sexy, flower girl." Kaiyus grinned at me.

I nodded to him and I almost laughed as I felt Kylo stiffen at my side.

I like it when he's uncomfortable.

Kylo looked to all of us.

"We have to go now. As Kaiyus said, there is more than one person there whom is...with the force. We must use caution. No one must live. We will kill them all and we will do it together. None of you will take pity and spare these weaklings. Do not think they are your equals. Equality is a lie...a myth to appease the masses. Look around and you will see. There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead, that is us. And then there are those meant to follow - those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence those are the light. The weak, pitiful and putrid. Kill them all."