Chapter 22

"If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. "

~Liam Neeson in Taken (favourite movie^^)

KYLO  POV:

We marched, I led the group until we came to the square.

All along the way there were bodies, piled up...

Of course none of this was Cora's doings, because they were not marred, or brutally slaughtered. Instead they had merely a shot once or twice and aside from the bullet and the blood...the bodies could have mistaken as sleeping.

As we walked further on, and I spotted Cora amongst piles of brutally slaughtered bodies, blood poured out of every pour.

One man whom seemed barley alive, was missing both an entire leg and arm. Yeah...Cora did that.

She stood rigid when she saw me, but something inside of me told me that she had sensed me.

We have a sort of 'bond' when we binded each other to the First Order.

Of course this little 'bond' we shared would not stop me from torturing the lying bitch.

Whether that torture should be physical or emotional...remained unknown.

She has proven to be quite adequate when dealing with physical blows, considering she healed almost instantaneously.

The emotional torture would be...interesting.

"What are you doing here Kylo?" Her modified voice came out strong and indifferent, and I knew her real voice would sound otherwise.

"I am here for you, Lord Drakon."  My dark voice came out snarky and sarcastic.

Her stance quivered, and I looked around us to see towns people watching the situation occurr.

"Shouldn't your men finish their work?" I asked as the people around us watched with fear and curiosity.

"They have done more than enough Lord Ren. These people will remain alive, to report to the others the power of the First Order." She said that more to the townspeople than to me, and I saw them nod in agreement.

Her stance seemed to be from rage, considering she kept tracing her hand over her saber.

So the little girl wants a fight?

This might just be the perfect lead, for my emotional torture.

"Lord Drakon...why don't you take off your helmet? Show the people, the person that is strong enough to murder more than half of their city."

What are you doing Ren? Her panicked voice came, but I didn't respond.

If the little bitch wanted to play games with me and lie about something as important as the location of Luke Skywalker, then she deserves to be punished.

"Go on, my lord."

Kylo you can't do this, don't do this she was panicking and was also irritated...good.

I heard some musters amongst the townspeople, yelling at her to take off the helmet.

A gloved shaky hand shot up, and I heard the familiar crack of the helmets clamps.