Chapter 9

Her dress is above^^ but without the hair du, or scarf.

I am not sure if the code that I used applies to the First Order. I know it is a code for the Dark Side, and since the First Order is with the Dark side I just used this one, enjoy (:

KYLO REN POV:

A black dress cloak, cape, and for once, I combed my hair.

I was almost looking forward for tonight, she would swear in, and I could (in time) learn to trust her.

I walked to her door, as rubbed my face as I was about to knock, when I felt it.

Stubble, I fücking forgot to shave. Wait why do I care?

Why should I care?

I blew a strand of black hair from my face, and just as I was about to knock on the door it opened.

My eyes threatened to widen, as I took her in.

Her slim body was hugged tightly in a dark floor length dress, that revealed her seductive curves.
The bottom of the dress held triangle shapes of silver, green, and black.

The sleeves were low cut and exposed her slim shoulders and her upper arms.

The dress looked familiar, I just didn't know from where.

Her makeup was dark, with a hint of gold that enhanced the gold in her gray eyes.
     Her lips were stained a pink colour, her high cheekbones were blushed, probably from makeup considering I had never seen her blush, or show any emotion except for anger.

She involuntarily looked at me from under her long, dark lashes.

She looked...good.

"I uh...are you ready to go?"

She nodded stiffly, I held out my arm for her to take.

I could sense her hesitation, but nevertheless her little arms held mine stiffly.

Since we didn't have any restaurants aboard the Resurgent-class star destroyer, but that didn't mean we couldn't take a room, put black sheets up, and setup a table.

We came across the room, stepping in, I led her to the table, and sat across from her.

She sat stiff and straight, her eyes waiting for me to say something.

I guess the girl never relaxed a day in her life, her heart shaped lips pressed together in a straight line.

Not tearing my gaze from her, I held out my hand.

She seemed to know the drill because she closed her eyes, and pressed both of her hands into mine.

She took a deep breath, and I felt the power in her hands as we joined our forces.

I felt my power draining, only to be filled by hers, and the process repeated.

By doing this, she was connected to someone in the First Order, Supreme Leader Snoke insisted that it be me whom she swears to.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength."

She paused.