7

____TheNextDay____

Danae POV

**I slowly felt myself waking up, and I realized I was on the ground next to my bed. I stood to my feet but I felt dizzy, and my body felt sore. I tried to remember what happened yesterday but I had no idea. I stumbled to the bathroom and that's when I saw the damage. There was a ring and bruises around my neck, and I had a big bruise on the side of my face along my jawbone, and there was bruise under my eye. I know I said I hated crying but this was my pass. I fell to the floor and broke down. The tears just kept flowing and I didn't know what to do with myself. There was a loud knock on the door causing me to quickly wipe my tears and get off the floor.

Danae:(sniffing) Uh...Who is it?
Austin: It's me. Keenon is here with the moving truck.
Danae: (thinking) Fuck I forgot!(out loud) Oh okay. I'll be out.
Austin: Aight.

I waited till Austin walked away from the door and I quickly walked out and to my room. I put my hair up in a messy bun, black leggings,and my California Republic sweatshirt. I put concealer on all the bruises and my cat eye sunglasses, and walked outside.

Keenon: Took you long enough. Is all your stuff packed?
Danae: (nods her head)
Keenon: Good.

After that awkward ass conversation, he had the mover guys go and put all my stuff in the back of the moving truck. I didn't want to even move anymore to be honest, but now that I know what Keenon is really capable of, I didn't want to upset him at all whatsoever. They hooked my Jeep up to the back of the truck and Keenon and I got in his car, and drove to the new house. It was silent for a while until Keenon broke it.

Keenon: Danae...
Danae: (looks at him) Hmm?
Keenon: It's cloudy and you have on sunglasses...
Danae: Well...I wonder why.
Keenon: (stops at a red light, and takes her glasses off)
Danae: (looks away) Keenon give me my glasses...
Keenon: (makes her look at him and looks at her eye) Damn....Danae I'm so sorry...
Danae: (nods her head, letting a tear fall)
Keenon: (kisses her tear away) Danae I promise this will never happen again. Okay?(kisses her)
Danae: (sniffs and kisses her back)

We heard cars honking at us and Keenon pulled away and drove off. The rest of the ride he held my hand tightly, and didn't say a word. He pulled up to the house and we got out, while the movers out all the boxes in the house. About a couple of hours later we had all of our stuff set up. I laid on the couch and poked at my belly, which seemed like was getting bigger by the second. Keenon came and laid next to me and rubbed my stomach. I really didn't want him touching me at all but I really wasn't in the mood for any type of altercation. The doorbell rang and he got up to go and answer it. When I heard who was at the door I instantly got very, very irritated.

Kyndell&Catelyn: Surprise!
Keenon: How the hell y'all find us all the way out here?
Catelyn: (brushing past him) Us? Who's us?
Kyndell: (walking in) Keenon it's not nice to keep secrets...
Catelyn: (walking in the living room) Oh so I'm guessing that THIS(points at Danae) is "us"
Kyndell: (walks in laughing) Y'all really tryna be one big happy family. How cute.
Keenon: Man I'ma need both of y'all messy broads to leave.
Kyndell: Big brother you're not being very nice.
Catelyn: You really aren't but it's okay...(walks over to Keenon) Because I don't have to be nice either.(mean mugs him and pushes past him)
Kyndell: You made a big mistake choosing her over Catelyn, and especially me.(walks out) Bye bye now...

Keenon POV

**After they left I looked at Danae who looked very very pissed. She rolled her eyes and got up and went up to the room. I followed her upstairs and she walked in the bathroom looking at her face in the mirror. I didn't see anything, but then she grabbed a small towel and started wiping her face off, wincing in pain and that's when I saw it all. She had bruises all over he face and neck. I felt like complete shit. I just walked out and grabbed my keys and left the house altogether. I sent her a text message letting her know why I left and that I would be back but right now...I needed to get away.