19

Keenon POV

**After my mom hung up I was confused as fuck on what just happened. Danae ran outside and I got up and followed her and by the time I got out there she was getting into her car and was about to drive off. I ran up to her window and knocked.

Danae: (rolling down the window) Keenon I don't have time for this!(crying)
Keenon: Baby what happened?
Danae: Dre is gone! Your mom turned her back on him at the store and now he's gone!
Keenon: (walks o the other side and gets in the car) Drive.(clenching his jaw)
Danae: (swerves off)

We drove for a good 10 minutes when I realized we were on our way to my Mom's house.  When we got there she didn't say a word. She just got out the car and slammed it so hard that the car shook. I got out and followed when I realized she didn't even have shoes on. She ran out so quick she didn't even think to put any back on. She knocked hard as hell on the front door and my mom opened it with tears running down her face.

Ms.Shonee: (letting them in)
Danae: How long ago did this happen?
Ms.Shonee: (sniffs)  About an hour ago. The police are on their way.
Danae: (pacing the room)
Keenon: (grabs her) Baby calm down. You can't think the worst in these situations. We need to stay positive.
Danae: Keenon he's gone. He could be anywhere.(crying) Keenon anything can happen to him.
Keenon: (sighs, holding tears back) Danae please just stay strong. Right now Dre would want us to be strong for him. Okay? So stop crying so we can boss up like we usually do.(wiping her tears) We are about to handle ours. Okay? We will find him Danae and when we find who has him please believe they will be taken care of.(pulling her into a hug)

When I got Danae together there was a knock at the door, and when my Mom opened it two police officers walked in. My mom explained the situation and Danae and I heard them say that there was nothing they can do.

Danae: (walks up to the officer) There's nothing you can do?! My 2 year old son is somewhere missing and there's nothing you can do?!
P.O: Ma'am I'm going to need you to calm down...
Danae: No fuck that! If you can't find my son then ain't shit I'm doing for you! You need to make out a report for my son!!
P.O: Look, we can't report any missing person unless it's been a full 24 hours.
Danae: You know what? Fuck the police!(walks out and speeds off in her car)

After Danae left so did the cops, and my mom felt all types of guilty about this. I figured I could talk to her later but right now I need to go find my son. I ended up taking my mom's car to wherever the hell I was going. I was speeding down the road when I saw Danae's car flipped over in a ditch, and an 18 wheeler halfway out of it.

I parked on the side of the road and took my black ass in that ditch to see Danae. When I got to her side of the car she was passed out, hanging upside down with blood and scratches all over her. By the time I got her out the car the ambulance was here and took her away. I followed the ambulance to the hospital and when I got there that had taken her straight to the ER because she was pregnant.

The whole time waiting in the waiting room I had nothing to say. I was shaking non stop and my chest felt all closed up. I got Ty and some of my other homeboys at the warehouse to help me find Dre while I was in here. i called Kash because I felt like it was only right since her and Danae had become so close. We sat two chairs away from each other and she looked nervous as hell. About 2 hours later a doctor came out and called her name.

Doctor: Danae Magdaleno?
Keenon&Kash: (get up and walk toward the doctor)
Doctor: Are the both of you family?
Keenon: Yes sir...
Doctor: Well Danae is fine. She has a few bruises and stitches but other than that she's fine. If she didn't have her seatbelt on she wouldn't have made it at all.
Kash: Okay and what about the baby?
Doctor: Whoever was praying for you really came through because it is a miracle that your baby is okay.
Keenon: (takes a sigh of relief) Thank God. Can we see her?
Doc: Yes. She is straight down this hall last door on the left.
Kash: Thank you.

Kash went straight to the room, and I was making my way down there when I got a call from Ty. I had to answer since he was the one behind finding my son.

|PhoneConversation|

Keenon: Ty come on man. I need good news.
Ty: Well we found him.
Keenon: Alive?
Ty: Yup.
Keenon: Where do you find him? Who had him?
Ty: Well that's the other reason I called you....I need you to get to the warehouse...
Keenon: Look man I can't be there right now. Danae just got into some mess and when I'm done here I'll be there. Is he there?
Ty: He sure is...
Keenon: Alright keep him there. I'll be over there in a while. Watch little man for me.
Ty: Aight.(hangs up)

I locked my phone and put it in my back pocket and made my way to Danae's room. When I got in there Kash was sitting next to her, and they were talking but Danae could barely talk above a whisper. They both looked at me and Danae reached her arms out for me. I walked over to her and gave her a long hug.

Keenon: We found Dre...
Danae: (hugs him tighter) Thank you.
Keenon: Don't. (Kisses her)
Danae: (kisses him back) I love you.
Keenon: I love you more.

Kash and I stayed with Danae until she fell asleep. Kash soon dozed off after her, so I left them a quick note and told them where I went. I made my way over to the warehouse and I saw Ty's car outside. I made my way inside and I saw Ty and Dre in the back room. Ty was holding him and while he slept on his shoulder. I walked back there and when Ty saw me he handed Dre to me. I just hugged him tight for a while because Lord knows anything could have happened to him.

Taking me out of my thoughts was Ty clearing his throat and when I looked up at him he was pointing in the other direction. I turned around and I never thought I would see this old, sorry nigga again...