29

Keenon POV

**I was up all night and haven't sat my ass down all day. I wasn't stopping until I found my girl, my son, and my baby. I don't know where the hell they could have went, and that shit was driving me 🅱razy. I had Ty helping me, and I got Kash help me but she wasn't talking to me at all and she already beat my ass. I was pacing my bedroom back and forth and that's when it had hit me. Jaide. She would help me. She could find out anything. I called her and she made it over here within 10 minutes, and she got straight to work on the computer. It took her a while but she tracked Danae down.

Jaide: She's in New York...

Keenon: Okay well then that's where I need to go.

Ty: You better hope you get her back.

Kash: Hopefully she's moved on to better things. Let's go Ty.(grabbing his hand, walking out)

Ty and Kash left and I packed a suitcase and took the first flight to New York. Jaide had wrote down the address for me and I had no idea where this shit was. It took hours to get there but when I did I haul assed to get my bag. I hated taxis but I had no other choice at this point, so I hopped in one and gave him the address. He drove off and a few minutes later he pulled up to a tall building and it looked like an apartment building. I just paid the man, grabbed my bag and got out walking inside the building. I went to the front desk and asked the lady where Danae was and she said she was on the 39th floor, first door on the right. I walked to the elevator and took my black ass to the 39th floor.

Danae POV

**Kaine and I were the only ones awake and we were just enjoying each other's company. We were just sitting on the couch talking and laughing like we always do. And he was still fine as ever I can't even front. His smile was perfect, his facial structure was A1, and his body was obviously God given. I was thinking dirty thoughts until I saw him clapping in my face.

Danae: Huh?

Kaine: (laughs) You good?

Danae: Yeah I'm fine. Ima go get some water...(gets up)

Kaine: (grabs the sides of her panties and pulls her back)

Danae: (laughs) Kaine move.

Kaine: (stands up, grabbing her waist, pulling her close) Danae let's be together.

Danae: (sighs) Kaine..

Kaine: No just hear me out. I love you and I want to be with you. Ever since the day I met you I can't forget about you. You've been treated wrong and I want to be the one to make it better. Please Danae give me a chance to show that I'm the one for you.

Danae: (pulls him into a hug) Okay...

Kaine: (hugs her tighter)

I can't lie that Kaine is a great guy. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about getting back together with him. When we were together he did nothing but treat me right and I cherished this moments, and I regret cheating on him because he didn't deserve that. Again knocking me out of my thoughts was Kaine picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.

Danae: (laughing) Put me down!

Kaine: Nope we bout to make this shit official!(going he the room, throwing her on the bed)

Danae: (laughs)

Kaine: (jumps on the bed and kisses all over her face)

We kept this up for a while until I heard the doorbell ring. He stopped kissing me and I had this confused look on my face because who the hell would be coming here?... I got up and went to the door, looking through the peephole I couldn't believe my eyes. How did he find me? Kaine came up behind me and looked through the peephole and I saw on his face that he was angry.