25

A/N: In the last chapter I accidentally switched the outfits so if you didn't catch it Danae had on the pink trench coat and Kash had on the other outfit. Anyway here's the update👌🏽😉🤗

Keenon POV

**Ty and I were messing around in the studio one day when he was doing his singing thing and we ended up writing this song. I had no intentions of performing this song at Danae's birthday, but Ty and I made a bet on Madden and I...lost. Since I lost the bet he said I had to perform my song at the party. I really really didn't want to but I figured everything would be fine if Ty was up there acting a fool with me. The song was titled Do It To Ya and if you ask me, the song was pretty dope.(A/N: Yes I know TeeFlii sings the hook to this song, but just go with it damn it.) I could see Kash and Danae standing in the front of the crowd and I never get nervous or none of that shut but when I saw Danae she made me feel like I was going to mess up, or fall off the stage or something. I just brushed it off and started my verse, because I was already up so I might as well get this over with.

Keenon: I know you had a long day baby I know. That nine to five shift probably seem like all day baby. You bout yo money so you probably working overtime because that, minimum wage just ain't enough. Long as you getting it, more power to ya. Make a nigga that got it wanna give it to ya. Long as you ain't sitting up on yo ass, that'll make a real one say hallelujah. You got a son and you raising him by yourself. You need a real one in your life. It ain't no probably it's obvious that, yo baby daddy didn't do you right. I got a mama girl I know how to treat a woman. I like dessert girl I know how to eat a woman. Lay with it, and play with it, I beat it up I know I'm sinning but before I eat it I'll say my grace in it.

Danae: (looking up at him smiling, but looking shocked)

Kash: Damn girl who knew?(looking shocked)

Danae POV

**Ty and Keenon finished their song and made their back down to the main floor and I had this uncontrollable smile spread across my face. Keenon walked up to me and Ty went over to Kash, and we both looked hella geeked.

Keenon: So...?

Danae: I mean...it was alright or whateva.

Keenon: (chuckles) Your smile says very different.

Danae: Fine you got me. It was great. It was so so good.(pecks his lips) Why didn't I know about this whole music thing?

Keenon: Well I mean. I've always wrote songs and stuff but I've never been serious about it. But Ty really wants to make it in music, but I doubt I'm good enough for a label or anything.

Danae: Hey. Is this something you would really want to do? Is this music stuff something you want?

Keenon: I mean I guess so..

Danae: Then we are going to make this happen. You and me.

Keenon: (smiles and kisses her deeply) I love you Danae.

Danae: (smiling) I love you too.(kissing him back)

The party went on for hours and we didn't get out of there until 1:00 in the morning. Ty and Kash were both drunk and making out all night so we know how their night went, but since I couldn't do anything because I was pregnant Keenon and I went home. The whole ride home Keenon kept touching all on my legs and I honestly wasn't in the mood. Even though I was 3 months pregnant I wasn't in the mood to fuck, my feet were pretty swollen, and I felt sick most of the time. Keenon expected some "fun time" when we got home, but I honestly wasn't feeling it. When he pulled up to the house I got out the car and walked to the door but he caught me and picked me up bridal style.

Danae: (laughs) Don't start.

Keenon: You read my note didn't you.? That ass is mine.

Danae: Mmm...Keenon I'm kinda tired.(laying her head on his shoulder)

Keenon: (taking her upstairs, laying her on the bed) You know what only for today. Since its your birthday.

Danae: (smiling) Thank you baby.

I changed into one of Keenon's sweatshirts, and he had on basketball shorts with no shirt and he almost had me on the edge of wanting some. He came and laid on top of me with his head on my chest and I rubbed his head.

Keenon: So you really think I can do the music thing?

Danae: Of course you can. I'm going to make sure you make it baby.(kisses the top of his head)

Keenon: Thank you.(reaching up the sweatshirt) So you don't want none but you decide to come to bed butt ass naked in one of MY sweatshirts. Very logical.

Danae: (laughs) Just trying to be comfortable.

Keenon: Mhm I bet you are.(lifting up the sweatshirt making his way to "her" making it do what it do)

Danae: Keenon I said I was--Ah!

Keenon: (smirking) Want me to stop?

Danae: Ah No!

Ty POV

**Kash and I had just got done with our 5th round and might I say Kash had mad energy. Kash was in the shower and I was just 🅱oolin in the room on my phone. I was just scrolling through Instagram when I heard Kash getting out of the shower and the doorbell ring. Kash peeked out of the bathroom and told me to go and answer the door, so I got up and made my way to the door. When I answered it Desmond(Keenon's Dad) was standing there with the usual stupid grin on his face. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the door, and walked in.

Ty: Man what?!

Desmond: You and Keenon gon get fucked up with them stank ass attitudes

Ty: Blasé Blasé. Now what the fuck you want?

Desmond: I need you to tell Keenon that he needs to make up his decision and fast.

Ty: Okay. Was that it? You can leave now.

Desmond: I mean unless you wanna take over...

Ty: Naw I'm aight. Now get up out of here before my girl come down here.

Desmond: Ah yes. Kash right? She's fine as hell.

Ty: (grabs his neck and slams him in the ground) Stay the fuck away from her! Don't bring yo ol funky ass around me, her, Keenon, or Danae! If Keenon wanna fuck with you then he will! But unless Keenon or myself don't fucking ask for you personally then don't come around us!!(throwing him outside)

I slammed the door and went back upstairs and as soon as I laid back down Kash came walking out of the bathroom looking fine as hell in my t shirt. She laid down next to me and looked up at me with her big, beautiful eyes.

Kash: Who was it? Everything okay?

Ty: Yeah baby. Everything is aight.(kisses her forehead) Round 6?(flipping her over, nibbling on her neck)

Kash: (giggling)

Kash and I had ourselves a bonus round. I just hope Keenon's broke down ass father heard all that I said because I'm sure Keenon isn't going to be thrilled that he keeps popping up, and I was getting a little tired of it myself.