14

I'm pretty sure we all know what YG looks like but I was looking at this picture and just thought to myself...."Why is he so fine?" Like no joke I was really in deep thought about this...I low key almost prayed on it.😂🙌🏽 But anyways....Here's the update...

Keenon POV

**Danae and I are doing great at the moment. We're actually doing better than we've ever done to be honest. But lately she's been distant and kind of short with me, and I'm still trying to figure out if I had anything to do with that. She barely wants to talk or chill together and I'm starting to get hella suspicious. Right now we're at the house watching The Rap Game, cause I'm not gon front that these bad ass kids actually got bars.

Danae: Miss Mulatto is going to win for sure.
Keenon: Naw Naw, that lil heffa Peach got this.
Danae: (laughs) Keenon she doesn't even write her own music
Keenon: But she stay at number 1 tho on the Hit List.
Danae: Whatever you say Keenon....
Keenon: (Tries to lay on her stomach)

Danae POV

**I saw Keenon tried to lay on my stomach and I just told him I was cramping because that was the last thing I wanted him to do. It's been a couple weeks since we had sex and ever since then I been feeling real sick, so I went and got pregnancy tested and I'm 8 weeks pregnant but Keenon doesn't know that. I don't know how to tell him because we just got back together and I don't want to rush things again. Before Keenon could protest, Dre ran in and jumped on me.

Dre: Mooooooooom!(squeezing her face to make her look like a fish)
Danae: (laughs) Whaaaaaaat?
Dre: Hiiiiii!(kisses her nose)
Danae: Hi luvbug.(kisses all over his face)
Dre: (cracking up)
Keenon: This is why he such a punk. He such a titty baby.
Dre: Titty?
Danae: No baby don't say that.(looks at Keenon) Keenon he's 1 years old. I'm sure he'll grow out of this "Mama's Boy" phase.
Keenon: Shit he better. I tried to play with him the other day and he started crying and shit.
Danae: Well damn. What'd you do?
Keenon: All I did was hit his chest, and push his face.
Danae: Negro!(slapping Keenon's chest) Don't be hitting on my son like that. That's why he cried you jackass. You playing with him like he a damn grown man.
Keenon: (grabbing Dre) My nigga is a man!(throwing him up in the air) Right Dre?
Dre: (laughing uncontrollably)
Danae: (laughing) Y'all are something el-gco-

Before I could finish my sentence I felt my self about to throw up so I got up and ran to the nearest bathroom. I heard Keenon come and knock on the door and asked if I was okay. I just said yes and brushed my teeth and went back out. When I walked out Keenon was standing in front of the door and looked at me with hella suspicion.

Danae: Um can you move?
Keenon: No not until you tell me what's been up with you. You been real weird lately...
Danae: Keenon you're just paranoid I'm fine...(hugging his torso, looking up at him)
Keenon: Am I? Danae be real with me and tell me what's wrong.
Danae: (gets agitated and walks around him) You always tryna pick a fight!
Keenon: Danae I'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm trying to make sure that you, my girl, is okay. Now please just tell me.(grabbing her hand, pulling her back to him)
Danae: I'm pregnant....
Keenon: Are you serious?
Danae: Yes I'm serious. I've already been to the doctor and all that...I'm 8 weeks along now...
Keenon: (smiles big and picks her up) Finally damn!! I been trying to get you pregnant again!(kissing her)
Danae: (laughs) Keenon I'm bout to be 18 with two kids...That's not right.
Keenon: Oh well. Too late now. What's done is done and that abortion bullshit isn't an option.
Danae: Okay Keenon...(kisses him)
Dre: (walks in) No! Off Mommy! Off!(pulling at Keenon's pants)

Keenon put me down and mean mugged Dre, and Dre mugged him back while reaching for me. I laughed at the both of them and Keenon got a phone call. He stepped out of the room and went to go talk on the phone.

Keenon POV

**I got a call from my boss and I already knew what he was calling for. I answered the phone and he sounds about ready to beat my ass.

|PhoneConversation|

Keenon: Wassup?
King: Keenon I need two things from you and I think you know what one of them is.
Keenon: Yeah Yeah. I got your money, plus interest. Now what else you want from me?
King: I need you to work extra tonight.
Keenon: Aight I can do that. For how much?
King: I'm paying $500,000. You in or you out?
Keenon: Yeah I'm in. I'll be by your way in a minute.
King: No I need you now. I want my money!
Keenon: Alright damn! I'm on my way.
King: (hangs up)

After he hung up the phone I walked back in the room and Danae and Dre were laying down, and both were dozing off. I just chuckled and went over to Dre and kissed his forehead and kissed Danae on the lips and left. I figured I'd work extra since I got another little one on the way. Danae doesn't know what I do, and I planned to keep it that way for as long as possible.

I knew if I told her she would have a problem with it off the bat and I tried to dodge as many arguments as I could. I pulled up to the warehouse, grabbed the duffle bag in the backseat and got out my car walking inside. I saw naked bitches and big ass Hefty, Hefty head ass niggas everywhere guarding the doors as usual. I walked into King's (Boss) office and he was smoking and counting money as usual. I sat in the chair in front of his desk and he just stared at me.

King: Keenon.
Keenon: King.
King: You got my money?
Keenon: Yup. (Putting the duffle bag on the desk) It's all there.
King: (looking in it, and smirks) I knew you'd come through. Alright you know the drill, and remember you stay extra, you get extra.
Keenon: I know...(walking out)

I walked out and the guard gave me my stuff and I went to my usual spot. My nigga Ty was my right hand my man. He was my only friend because these other niggas out here was lame. He was already at the spot working making money as usual. This nigga had nothing else to do, and I couldn't blame him for working all the time because he's 18 with a 2 year old daughter so we pretty much in the same boat.

He saw me walking his way and met me halfway and gave me dap. As usual we was on the block clowning, freestyling. Ty could sing and I was more of a rapper. I couldn't lie that Ty had pipes because nigga could really sing and he had big dreams to make it in that music shit but I already knew my ass was stuck and I wasn't gon be going nowhere and doing nothing.

I been stuck in these streets, and banging fo so long that all hope just went out the window for me. And what rapper from the WestCoast do you know that make it out the West without Mr. Dr.Dre himself...? Exactly! You don't. Ima just stick to doing my little freestyling at house parties thing because real shit ain't gon happen for me.

Ty and I worked till 4:30 in the morning and tired af. Ty ended up having to crash at the crib with Danae and I because his baby mama was tripping and wouldn't let him see his daughter. We went back to the warehouse and got our money then went to my house and he took his black ass straight to my couch while I went upstairs. Dre and Danae were in the same damn position they was in when I left earlier. Dre was all on Danae with his head in her neck and his hand was on her face. Every Time he sleep with us he be touching all on her face.

I slipped in the bed with them and right as I was trying to doze off, three officers busted in the room and grabbed me. Dre woke up and was crying and screaming trying to reach for me but the officer handcuffed me. I kissed him on the forehead and told him it would be okay and Danae picked him up and I saw soft tears flowing down her face. I snatched away from the officer that was trying to take me away and walked up to her.

Keenon: (kissing her tears away) Ay stop allat crying.
Danae: Keenon don't go.(sniffing)
Keenon: Danae right now I don't have a choice but I need you to be strong for me and Dre. Please Danae suck them tears up and don't make this harder for any of us than it has to be. I love you and know that.(kissing her) When I leave her look in the closet safe.(kissing her deeply)
Danae: (kissing back)
Officer: (snatching him away)
Keenon: Closet safe Danae!

With that the officers took both Ty and I away, and drove off.