20

Keenon POV

**I looked at this man like he wasn't even my father. I had no respect for him at all whatsoever. He was the reason I am the man I am today. Growing up I watched him beat my mama's ass on a daily basis. He disrespected her in all ways possible. He was never home,meh cheated on her constantly, beat her, this nigga even had a whole other family on the side. When he left my mama and I, it really didn't phase me. I told my mama I was going to take care of her and I'm still doing that to this day. I handed Dre back to Ty and he took him out to the car and waited for me there because shit was about to get real ugly real fast.

K.D(Keenon's Dad):Hey son.(smirking)
Keenon: Shut the fuck up! What the fuck you had my son for?!
K.D: I don't like that tone.
Keenon: Give a fuck Whatchu like! You have me and my girl out here worried as hell about where my son at and all this time yo ol sorry ass had him! Why?
K.D: I can't spend time with my grandson?
Keenon: Nigga you didn't even want to spend time with me! What makes you think I'm going to let my son spend time with you?...Wait....Who told you I had a son?
K.D: (smirking) I have my sources....Keenon I really wanted no problems...
Keenon: Then what the fuck you causing them for?
K.D: Look I just need something from you...Something I've been waiting for, for a long time but still haven't gotten.
Keenon: Nigga you ain't getting shit from me.
K.D: Then tell Shonee that I'm coming for her.
Keenon: (punches him hard in the jaw) Nigga touch my mama and see what happens. You mark ass nigga.(spitting in his direction)
K.D: (spitting blood out his mouth) Boy if I wasn't tied up right now...
Keenon: Yeah Yeah. Talking all that shit. Just remember what I said.
K.D: Keenon just listen! Your mother owes me 25 Mil. And if I can't get that shit from her I'm going to get from you.
Keenon: Nigga how she owe you? She don't work with or for you.
K.D: Not anymore.
Keenon: What the fuck are you talking about?!
K.D: Keenon your mother was one of my escorts. I ended up fucking her and then yo bitch ass came along. So when she worked for me, instead of bringing my money back she spent it on baby shit for you. At the time I said fine, but I told her I need to get paid back sooner or later. She never paid me back and you 19 now, so I need my money.
Keenon: Escort? My mama wouldn't be caught dead doing shit like that.
K.D: You'd be surprised of what she used to be like Keenon...nothing like that nice little girlfriend you have now...
Keenon: Have you been watching me? Nigga we don't speak so how the fuck are you getting all this shit?
K.D: Naw son I ain't watching you. I have people do that for me.(smirking)
Keenon: Stay away from me and my family.
K.D:Oh I will. You just have to do this job for me and we can be done.
Keenon: (sighs) What job?
K.D: (smiles evilly) That's my boy. All I need is my money then I want you to take over my empire.
Keenon: Your what?
K.D: I'm still in these streets Keenon and from what I've heard you are too. But if you take over what I got going you'll be the boss.
Keenon: (thinking)

After I left the warehouse I made my way back out to the car and I saw Ty sleep in the front seat and Dre sleep in his car seat in the back. When I got in the car and started it up Ty woke up.

Ty: Oh shit. I forgot where I was for a minute.(yawning) So how'd it go?
Keenon: (driving off) Let's just say I have a lot to explain to Danae when I see her.
Ty: Uh oh...
Keenon: Yup.
Ty: Well where is he at now?
Keenon: I had the security take him to wherever the hell he came from. How was Dre when you got him.
Ty: He was just real confused and he seemed to be nervous.
Keenon: (sighs) I hate that man. I'm keeping close eye on him from now on.
Ty: Man I hear that.

The whole ride back to the hospital was silent. The only thing that was heard was Dre's hard ass breathing. When I pulled up to the hospital I got Dre out and we went straight to Danae's room. Danae and Kash were up again and they just looked at Ty and I.

Ty: Um hi...
Danae: Where'd you go?
Keenon: (looks at Dre then back at her) Oh I just went for a walk and look I found this little orphan boy when I was out.
Kash: (trying not to laugh)
Danae: (sucks her teeth) Shut up and give me my child.
Keenon: (lays Dre in the bed with her)
Danae: (kisses all over his face)
Dre: (whines in his sleep then gets up under Danae and puts his hand on her face)
Keenon: Of course.
Ty: (moves Kash out the seat and sits in it)
Kash: Excuse you.
Ty:(sits her on his lap) Problem?
Kash: (blushes) Nope. Not at all...
Keenon: Danae we need to talk...
Danae: Ugh. Not tonight Keenon because it sounds like bad news and that's the last thing I want to hear right now.
Keenon: Okay but we need to talk sooner or later.
Danae: Okay Keenon.
Kash: On a good note... Danae's birthday is next week.
Ty: Keenon ain't your birthday next day?
Keenon: Yup three days after Danae's.(smirking) Bout to be 20 baby!(getting hype)
Danae: I ain't gon be shit but 18.(laughing)
Kash: So?We still gon turn up! I already have the day planned.
Danae: Well thanks boo.(laughs)
Ty: I bet my plans for Keenon are way better than y'all's tired ass plans.
Kash: Suck my left nut.
Ty: Only if you suck mine first.(smirking)
Danae: Let's not suck any nuts...
Keenon: But baby... You were just sucking my nuts the other day...
Danae: (face palms herself)
Kash&Ty: (cracking up)
Kash: He put you out there friend.
Ty: Fr tho.
Keenon: Oh oops...(shrugs, and laughs)

We stayed up and laughed and talked for a while. Ty and Kash ended up leaving together so I'm pretty sure I'll get a cal saying he got some booty tomorrow morning. I saw Danae starting to doze off again. She had just taken her pain medicine so I wasn't really surprised. I just sat back in the chair I was sitting in and tilted my head back closing my eyes. I thought about everything my dad was talking about and how my mom was lying to me for so long.

Dragging me out of my thoughts was an unknown number texting my phone. I looked at the message and it read: "Meet me at YOUR warehouse in 30 minutes. Come alone." I looked up at Danae and Dre who were all the way passed out so I got up and kissed both of them on their forehead's and made my way out. All I know is this shit better not be no scam because I have a feeling I already know who this is...